Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP Modulars off my fairlady. 18x10/12.5 5x114

Alright, so it looks like its about time to finally put this up as a feeler

VIP Modular VX-S110- First production set produced in the stepped lip config back in 2011.

about 6 months of planning and sizing went into this particular set.
    Best quality set of wheels I have owned so far, ive owned lots -set before it was an HRE competition set too and these are far nicer...

technical specs

5x114.3/ 66.1cb
    18x10 et-1
    18x12.5 et-2

stepped lips are 4"f ad 5.5"r with 6"f and 7"r inners.

-high pad flat profile faces all around to clear a stoptech kit at all 4 corners- 34mm pad height approx. they literally were made to clear stoptech 380mmx35 st40/45 by less then a mm. so as to optimize lip size but still clear a massive caliper

-faces were mirror polished and then powdercoated 3 stage pearlescent white
    -inner barrels are mirror polished and anodized clear
    -outer step lips are mirror polished
    -titanium assembly hardware chromed
    -custom center caps that match the faces
    -blind valve stems
    -wheels without tires weight in at right around 20lbs with the custom wheel halves and hardware

Tires:
    Falken Azenis RT-615k
    F: 225/40/18
    R:265/40/18

tires have over 90% tread. they show no signs of any wear

wheels are basically brand new. they have under 1000 miies of driving on them, and there isnt a single spot on them. No marks of any sort on the wheel faces or lips. Not even a single mark inside where the lug nuts go. These things were taken care of extremely well (i am a nut) and it shows. as some know, i am a bit ocd. these were removed every time they were cleaned, and not only air dried but cleaned with q tips to get into the tight crevices... yes i am willing to admit i have a problem.

tires have next to no wear on them. everything is like new.

price

12/10/13 update 4750.00 firm wheels only

6000.00 pretty firm on price for the wheels and tires. Shipping @ buyers expense.. If you dont agree with the price, move along. I am in no particular rush to sell the set. I am building a one off set at the moment for the car this year, and also a temporary set of wheels for the next season, so these may or may not be on it any longer..

If someone really wants the faces powdercoated another color, I can do this without issue and can work something into the price. I can also do different outer lips if someone was really looking for something different. again something could be discussed

this particular set of wheels retailed @ 2025 a piece with all of the custom bits and the tires were another 1000 or so on top. thats 9100 originally

please no window shoppers or lowballers. I work many hours and dont have the time to answer questions to people who are not seriously interested in the set..

the build has won numerous first place trophies in the past few years, among others, "Best in show", "Best Stance" at FCF 2011, "Best wheels" etc. the car has been in a few magazines, most notably a full spread in Super Street Magazine sept 2012. These wheels got a lot of exposure, and I am definitely going to miss them

onto the pictures_

this is truly an epic set, and i look forward to seeing someone elses project with these. They are worth every penny as it is a new set of wheels with no wait. and they already have a bit of a cult following.. People still freak out about the tolerances to my bbk.

studio.delucav@gmail.com or pm on here. Again no particular rush to sell these, so lets keep the lowballing to something else

thanks guys. any additional info needed if your interested in purchasing - just ask
    Last edited by 1badg35; 12-10-2013, 12:23 PM.
    sigpic
    1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
    1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Bump for an astonishing set of wheels.
    Originally posted by electricalbox
    12 inches of goodness!

Comment

Thank you. I am very interested to see these go to someones 350z/g35 or something widebodied.
      sigpic

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

Comment

I was not aware these wheels were so baller, good luck with sale! One of my favorite wheels in the game.
        @jroc561
        71' 240z, 03' CL55, 04' CayenneTT

Comment

lawd have mercy so beautiful *_*
          "Chop it and Drop it"
          insta---> @Tanis_j

Comment

Bump for an insane set, glws

Comment

Thanks everyone. Going to put the set up on a few forums real soon to get it out there to the 5x114 guys.
              I can't wait to see what these things are going to look like on something different.

Straight trade for (60) 100$ bills
              sigpic

Comment

BUMP! These wheels rule!

Comment

thanks bud! we both have awesome sets of wheels we need to sell so we can get into the new ones

these are now on zilvia and a few other places.. cant wait to see what these go on
                  sigpic

Comment

bump.
                    sigpic

Comment

Bump

Comment

I should have never sold you those Kinesis!! I love these wheels but theyre a bit out of my price range, If you got any thing else let me know...the GS needs a change!

Comment

haha the kinesis actually are going on a friends car. i gave them to him for what you sold me them for. we did some work though to make them a square setup though...
                          sigpic

Comment

bump.

3d cad work is almost complete for now on the design work I am doing for the new face design.... lets move these to a new home so i can build this next set in a few months.
                            sigpic

Comment

The things I would do for these wheels.

Comment

Working...
                              X