No announcement yet.

FS/FT: 1986 Euro 635csi on air NNJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You mentioned you were interested in trading for early euros. Interested in my '76 Mercedes w115 240d?

IG: @supseb

Porsche 911 (996)
    Mercedes-Benz w115 240D

Comment

I'm not sure I can handle something that slow but give me some more details.

Comment

pm'd about turbines

Comment

Love this, want this.

insta:yungwymo

Comment

Originally posted by Wyatt Lay View Post
            Love this, want this.
            Looks like it's time for a road trip!

Comment

Originally posted by MattRabbit View Post
              I'm not sure I can handle something that slow but give me some more details.
              It keeps up with normal cars just fine, just a little slow on the on ramps. Are you going to be daily driving it?

'76 with 91k original and documented miles
              bunch of maintenance done (huge stack of service records)
              lowered on cut springs and still rides super smooth
              everything else is stock

Porsche 911 (996)
              Mercedes-Benz w115 240D

Comment

Is the car located in Miami or is it someplace up here?

Comment

Miami, thats where i live

Porsche 911 (996)
                  Mercedes-Benz w115 240D

Comment

sucks that your buffalo leather is rough, that stuff is so nice. leatherique it itll make it nice again

whoever buys this car is really lucky, glws

Comment

Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
                      sucks that your buffalo leather is rough, that stuff is so nice. leatherique it itll make it nice again

whoever buys this car is really lucky, glws

Actually the leather is all good. A little dry, but this stuff doesn't crack like the regular leather. I've been spraying some leather conditioner on there to get the moisture back into them. The only real issue is that some of that old dry thread has let loose. I started trying to sew it back up through the original holes, but I wasn't very good at it so I stopped.

I hope to see this project continued with a nice turbo setup or an m60 swap. This thing is a real eye catcher.

Comment

Currently working on cleaning up some 17x8 Style 32s to put on the car and lower the price. If I get some time this week I may also take the seats out and fix the seams.

Comment

In for updated pics... What a lousy seller....
                          MB w108
                          Vimeo

Comment

Seller isn't lousy. Seems like he's making the car right so he can get top dollar. I've seen and expressed interest in this e24. The car is as advertised...even it's minuses. Seller is an honest guy. I didn't pull the trigger because the euro m6 I was gonna buy for parts fell thru. I was looking for another euro shell to swap over to. Don't knock the seller unless you've met him. Is hard these days to sell a specialty vehicle. Glows Matt .

Comment

Originally posted by rafcarre12 View Post
                              In for updated pics... What a lousy seller....
                              I made an appointment to have tires mounted up on the new wheels tomorrow. You can take some sweet pics of it very soon.

Originally posted by igotbank View Post
                              Seller isn't lousy. Seems like he's making the car right so he can get top dollar. I've seen and expressed interest in this e24. The car is as advertised...even it's minuses. Seller is an honest guy. I didn't pull the trigger because the euro m6 I was gonna buy for parts fell thru. I was looking for another euro shell to swap over to. Don't knock the seller unless you've met him. Is hard these days to sell a specialty vehicle. Glows Matt .
                              Thanks for nice words. Don't let Raf offend you, he is my friend and an accomplished internet dick.

Comment

i dont know if that was a compliment or an insult.... :squint:
                                MB w108
                                Vimeo

Comment

Working...
                                X