• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^appreciate it.

time to go lower.

Comment

Comment

I want to like this. It has all the right things -- perfect wheel selection (looks like great specs), good stretch, sits very flush, clean color combo., very tasteful modifications, and I used to own a 2006 coupe... why am I not loving this more? I almost feel disappointed in myself.

Great build though. It's clear you put a lot of work into it and it is thoughtfully executed. Good job!

Comment

^^^ thanks for the kind words, appreciate it. not all love the chassis and know what's done to the car. it's still a work in progress, more JDM goodies and subtle updates.

Comment

Looking good! What components did you end up going with for the struts? UAS? AirLift universal Struts?

Comment

pretty sure airforce/d2/ksport do air struts for this model too...
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyBoyOne3 View Post
                Looking good! What components did you end up going with for the struts? UAS? AirLift universal Struts?
                Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                pretty sure airforce/d2/ksport do air struts for this model too...
                thanks! i'm on airforce air struts.

Comment

Wow that looks awesome! How's it handle on the air?
                  1999 SL2 Saturn Build rip
                  1998 EK hatch Civic Build

Comment

BagRiders customer service is the best I've ever experienced, period.

This looks great! Love the fitment. I've heard of so many issues with eLevel sensors breaking.. just throwing in my 2 cents!
                    IG: @kyle_eagleton

Comment

Originally posted by Randomofodication View Post
                      Wow that looks awesome! How's it handle on the air?
                      thanks. honestly, i miss riding on coilovers. the stiffness is what i miss. i can replicate that w/ my current set up, but i need to go real low when aired out. not really into tucking rim, tucking tire is where i'm at. lol.

in the process of getting a better sway bar to decrease body roll. i was thinking of adding weights in the trunk, but also concerned of gas consumption. call me crazy, but i like the ride better when i have a good amount of weight in the trunk. like hen i go on a costco run, lol.

i should have gone w/ a cup kit, but after dialing things up i bet ima love my current set up more.

Originally posted by AmnKyle@911th View Post
                      BagRiders customer service is the best I've ever experienced, period.

This looks great! Love the fitment. I've heard of so many issues with eLevel sensors breaking.. just throwing in my 2 cents!
                      yeah, iv'e heard a lot of them breaking and what not. but that's the only option i have right now, since i already have switchspeed. also would really like to upgrade w/ sensors soon.
                      Last edited by toinkee69; 03-17-2013, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by toinkee69 View Post
                        ^^^appreciate it.

time to go lower.

Nice accord, I cant wait to get my e30 on bags. I DD an integra nothing special just lowered on some skunk springs which I later cut to go lower. I bottom out time to time sending my UCA straight into the shock tower. This caused it to round a bit so i just cut it out like you did above. After a while a shit load of dirt starting making its way up there causing the engine bay to get extremely dirty. I could care less about mine but Ive had a few buddies create fixes for this on their hondas, which you should probably try out to keep your bay clean. Majority of them just cut and mold ABS plastic and riveted that to the shock tower. WORKS 100%. good luck with the car dude, shes sitting right.
                        [Cut. Weld. Scrape. = Bagged e30 Build Thread]

[Instagram: Ritchie_30]

Comment

Very nice car man. The management setup out back is super clean.

Comment

i think i forgot to mention i do all the work on my car, except for paint.

Originally posted by Hella_RICH View Post
                            Nice accord, I cant wait to get my e30 on bags. I DD an integra nothing special just lowered on some skunk springs which I later cut to go lower. I bottom out time to time sending my UCA straight into the shock tower. This caused it to round a bit so i just cut it out like you did above. After a while a shit load of dirt starting making its way up there causing the engine bay to get extremely dirty. I could care less about mine but Ive had a few buddies create fixes for this on their hondas, which you should probably try out to keep your bay clean. Majority of them just cut and mold ABS plastic and riveted that to the shock tower. WORKS 100%. good luck with the car dude, shes sitting right.
                            thanks. i was thinking of putting something to cover the holes. i found a guy who does good custom fabrication, welding. i'll have him make make me a nice cover and weld it on there.

Originally posted by bagovan View Post
                            Very nice car man. The management setup out back is super clean.
                            much appreciated. it took me a while to get things done, but it was worth it.
                            Last edited by toinkee69; 03-17-2013, 07:31 PM.

Comment

small update. go parts from japan.

my parts store. seats up there, bumper on the ceiling and hod on the wall. good thing my wife doesn't go to the garage. lol.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X