Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The wifes 190E build project - moar low!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woah, that's a clean car...can't wait to see the rims on
    Check out my Alfa restoration here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8l...7WzTiNj8Xy6C4A

Comment

Those wheels are gonna look super classy man, especially on white. Lucky wife.

Comment

Tires back ordered...alternates ordered.....wont be installed until next week, not happy....

Comment

so far so good!
          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

that thing looks mint. older Mercedes is where its at
            IMG_20140729_210811 by MGRAND3, on Flickr

My build thread.http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=33607
            Instagram: MGRAND3

Comment

What kind of stripper did you use for the wheels?

Comment

Originally posted by DutchStance View Post
                What kind of stripper did you use for the wheels?
                Just used regular aircraft stripper from the auto store. The faces of the rims were all taped up when I applied the stripper, then worked my way up through the grits of sandpaper and finished with compound sticks on a buffing wheel.

Comment

Came out phenomenal bro!
                  Follow on IG
                  amgwheelwhore

Buy my wheels
                  Vintage AME Wheels
                  RUF Speedline Wheels

Buy my cars
                  W115 & W123

Comment

Originally posted by lewda View Post
                    He had a bad water pump and i was able to convince him it was a blown head gasket...nuff said.
                    That's.... really not cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
                      That's.... really not cool.
                      not cool as in the car didnt run cool? Then yes your correct, to my defense, it was blowing white smoke...anyways, the owner should have known a little more, not my fault.

Comment

I agree - if you have it for sale and don't even know what's wrong with it, that's your problem. Hell I've seen people snatch up some perfectly good cars with blown fuses and the previous owner thought it was completely dead.

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Comment

cars beautiful man! love how there are tons of great wives who are willing to drive lowered/modified cars, kudos to you!

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

Lewda your benz is clean and look still good
                            instagram ; haribenz

Comment

nice! i've been trying to convince my gf to get rid of her mk4 and get a 190 so she could be like me...but she ain't having it. you're making good progress.
                              shame you had to find out the hard way about the shocks. billi b8s (yellow ones) are the only way to go on these cars! i have em on both my 190s and love them to death and love how much travel they have even when crushed. good work!
                              Balls Deep Squad.

Comment

Originally posted by w201e34 View Post
                                nice! i've been trying to convince my gf to get rid of her mk4 and get a 190 so she could be like me...but she ain't having it. you're making good progress.
                                shame you had to find out the hard way about the shocks. billi b8s (yellow ones) are the only way to go on these cars! i have em on both my 190s and love them to death and love how much travel they have even when crushed. good work!
                                Do it! Convince her moar! I was actually surprised that my wife went for the 190, I picked it out, showed her pics of the 190 I used to have for convincing, then showed her pics of modified ones and she was all about it! I actually like driving her 190 more than my kompressor.

I have bilstein's on my W202, I love them as well, I need to totally get rid of the KYB's they blow so bad, but i'll see how long we can go with them before I cant take it anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X