No announcement yet.

Stance noob GTO build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn man! Once you put the style 5s on with new tires and lower it more it will be so nice! Lookin forward.

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

bummer about the gas cap. that is gonna look rad with the style 5's finally having caps! stoked to see how that turns out. also, red caps is gonna look schweet, awesome choice.
      1999 SL2 Saturn Build rip
      1998 EK hatch Civic Build

Comment

sell the style 5's and get something staggered and wide. if you got concave, that would take you even higher. your car will look leagues better that way than what the style 5's will ever be able to do for you.

nothing looks better on american muscle than a meaty rear end.

Comment

style 5's are to small for this car.
          C280 Build Thread
          C43 ///AMG Build Thread
          E320 Wagon Build Thread

Follow me on Instagram:@SD_210

Comment

I think the 5's work...well that sort of design. Though they are a little small.

I want more pics of that little beaut of a zapco amp!

Comment

Originally posted by scweet14 View Post
              Damn man! Once you put the style 5s on with new tires and lower it more it will be so nice! Lookin forward.
              I am too. I just gotta finish this quarter of school and I'll be home to work on this over my quarter break. I can't wait to get the front even lower.

Originally posted by Randomofodication View Post
              bummer about the gas cap. that is gonna look rad with the style 5's finally having caps! stoked to see how that turns out. also, red caps is gonna look schweet, awesome choice.
              I think it'll look good the car has a red interior and some red touches here and there so it should look clean.

Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
              sell the style 5's and get something staggered and wide. if you got concave, that would take you even higher. your car will look leagues better that way than what the style 5's will ever be able to do for you.

nothing looks better on american muscle than a meaty rear end.
              I'm going to see how these look before I ditch them.

Originally posted by SD202 View Post
              style 5's are to small for this car.
              I can go lower on 17s any way can't really judge until it's complete.

Originally posted by NeilP View Post
              I think the 5's work...well that sort of design. Though they are a little small.

I want more pics of that little beaut of a zapco amp!
              We'll see. and haha Yeah I love the little guy. I think the front stage sounds pretty good.
              Follow me on instagram: @watsupitsdenny
              check out my bagged GTO build

Comment

My little SQ amp. Zapco Studio 100:

I bought this off of craigslist for $100 and saw 1 selling on ebay for $300 so I figured it was a good deal. It turned out to be just about the best $100 I've spent on my car since I've had it.

How it was when I picked it up before I cleaned it up

After cleaning out the fins:

And all the amps that have been in the gto the bottom 2 are the current amps:

Last edited by GTOguy; 02-10-2013, 01:18 AM.

Comment

I noticed I never posted any pictures of how the rear is now sitting. I think I will be tucking in the rear but it will be tight.

Comment

I like this.

I also like the increasing number of American cars on here.
                    flickr / facebook

'00 BMW E46 325i

Comment

Ok I got a few pictures from my brother at home today. I thought I'd share them.

Here is 1 of 1 of my hubrings. So there's an update

Then something cool that has to do with my dad's 991 carrera.

Recaro seats with embossed Porsche and Recaro logos, BBI harness/roll bar, rear seats removed.

More of the 991

And one more of the gto

Comment

Ok a little update:

I ordered some center caps today. Just going to experiment with them. They are 60mm caps so I know they are a little small but if I can find a way to make the 5 mm gap look descent I'd rather use these than the ones with gold text. At the price of $35 for 4 I figured I'd try them.

Last edited by GTOguy; 02-16-2013, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Update:

I got a text from my brother today. My new fuel door came in the mail today. yay!

Not bad for used stock. I like the flake you can see in it.

Comment

So a little update.

I picked up my style 5's from where I was storing them yesterday (my family has some wheels lol) those slicks in the background are for a panamera ... I just realized my dad's CCW's for his boxster are gone I know he still has them somewhere...

I took some pics next to my stockers with my Dunlops on them with 245s on them I think these will be my rear tires:

I dropped my style 5's off at a shop to get the tire removed. I will be picking them up tomorrow or monday.

I also grabbed one of my brother's Enkei ekm3 18X8 wheels so I it on. I believe they are 42mm offset and have 235/40/18s. I would be able to clear about 15mm lower on there wheels

I got my new fuel door on as well no paint chips :

Last edited by GTOguy; 02-22-2013, 11:41 PM.

Comment

dude, buy those wheels off your brother, they change the whole look of the car, and its nice

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

Originally posted by scweet14 View Post
                                dude, buy those wheels off your brother, they change the whole look of the car, and its nice
                                I like them but among gto's the M3 csl style wheel is beyond played out. They are slightly different from the csl wheel but still too similar for me. I want to do something that hasn't been done before. My car is the only one with style 5s I have seen yet. Maybe I will paint the faces a gunmetal gray.

Comment

Working...
                                X