This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jdm 4 lug stud guys, check this out.

Finally 20mm adapters for you guys. Works just like the VW/BMW version with a special plug. Prices start at $350 each kit. 4 adapters and that includes all hardware needed for installation. What are you waiting for, go hit the classifieds!
    If you're ordering custom adapters, call 775.530.2483 to make sure you are getting exactly what you want. Thanks

follow on IG: eurotrashapparel

genius

Comment

bump it up
      If you're ordering custom adapters, call 775.530.2483 to make sure you are getting exactly what you want. Thanks

Comment

I don't see how, from this design there is enough room for a lug to seat in the holes provided. Plus I assume in this design one can only fasten the adapter to hub using 3 of the 4 lugs?

Comment

Originally posted by C.Johnston View Post
          I don't see how, from this design there is enough room for a lug to seat in the holes provided. Plus I assume in this design one can only fasten the adapter to hub using 3 of the 4 lugs?
          The plug in the picture is the JDM plug but the adapter looks to be a vw version. I need to call the media guy and find out what happened there

Comment

20mm is the minimum thickness. stock studs will need to be trimmed to fit on anything under 26mm.

Comment

bump

Comment

I have read your excellent post. This is a great job. I have enjoyed reading your post first time.
                https://customersurveyinfo.net/

Comment

Working...
                X