Stance in the VA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by simple g50 View Post
    Driving my slammed Q45 just grew on me but i spend more time looking at the ground then the cars in front of me hahaha. And driving through DC is hell! I'm like the only person that drives the speed limit cause i'm looking for crazy shit that is about to pop out of the ground.
    I'm right with you. The district roads are awful.
    '95 Black 5spd SC300 // 19" Work Eurolines // Coils // JDM Window Visors // JDM Front Lip // and a few fender dents

Comment

x2 about the 757 area, its hellacious out here, especially now with the damage from the ice no the interstates, 10x more pot holes now.

Comment

Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
        Im not even low yet. I just have a mk3 lip on my e36 and on lowering springs for now. Its maybe 3in of ground clearance in the front. When I put my coilovers on ill need to take lip off or else it be on the ground.
        MK3 lip? Pictures?

Originally posted by Daft Punk View Post
        x2 about the 757 area, its hellacious out here, especially now with the damage from the ice no the interstates, 10x more pot holes now.
        Agreed, the pot holes here are fucking nuts now.
        Originally posted by da3bous
        I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Do i pass, do i qualify to be atleast called hella flush?

I haz 4 wimz. need 4 more.

Comment

meeehhhhh
            Originally posted by da3bous
            I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

No, sir.
              It's easy to get cheap, good looking, successful designs when all you do is copy legit, good looking, successful designs.

Comment

hhaha, yeah, they need like about 10mm spacers all around. dunno tho, we'll see.

Comment

getting there? yes, no?...

Need to work on the front.

i know it needs to drop more in the back, still waiting on shocks to come in, my supplier was out and had to order some, and some other parts.

Comment

made some changes, what u guys think?

the 245 is very square on the 8.5" rim, and will be rubbing when turning under load i think.

pic 1. rear looking flush.
                    pic 2. flush front
                    pic 3. angled driveway, wheel pushed up. 245/40 ET28 front
                    pic 4. as u can see, my pinky wont even fit, with a slight turn on the wheel on a level driveway.
                    Attached Files

Comment

I recently picked up a new car that will be receiving a healthy dose of stance here in the very near future. Car is an '05 Mazdaspeed Miata and plans include Stance GR+ coilovers, 16"x9" +15 Miro's and some other proper shizzz.

But the car definitely isn't my daily. It gets driven maaayyyybe once a week at best, assuming the weather is nice. Actually, the car is currently parked until my new TB inlet hard pipe comes in, because I keep having problems with the factory rubber pipe blowing loose under hard driving. Putting the new piece on after it comes in this week though, and i'm going on a bigass Skyline Drive cruise this Sunday with a bunch of car buddies. Woot!

My daily is a '98 S10. It's a 2WD 4-cyl 5-speed, has 181k miles on it, mismatched body panels and is the SLOWEST thing I have ever driven. But it gets me where I need to go (work, gym, grocery store, etc etc) and I could care less what happens to it. Only paid $1,500 for it too

But my last car WAS my daily, because i've only had the truck for about 4 months now. The car I just traded in was an '07 and had 75k on it. I refuse to whore out the mileage on my new car the way I did on my old car.

Oh, and i'm in Fauquier county by the way. However, I work in Prince William county (Manassas) and spend most of my free time in Spotsylvania county (Fredericksburg)
                      MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
                      Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

ahh, ok.

Comment

I grabbed a set of Eibach Pro coilovers. Looking FWD to putting them on and experimenting with some stretched tires and some spacers.
                          Might be tearing up the OEM Aero kit i scored depending on how low i drop it.

Im also trying to score another set of wimz for winter/crazy wheel color duties.

Comment

This is my current DD and I drive it to VAB on 64 with no isues, well except for rabbits running out of the woods. Hell I drove it to Florida with no issues.

By jinstall at 2011-04-11
                            2001 Ford Focus Track car in Germany
                            2004 Ford Focus SVTF-ST170 Clone US
                            2006 Jeep Liberty CRD 40mm lift US
                            2010 Renault Clio Campus Germany

Comment

hmm, interesting. how much suspension travel do you have with that setup?
                              Lately ive been feeling brave, like i could go with a hellastretch and poke em out some.
                              Last edited by scaredofstance; 05-29-2011, 12:57 AM.

Comment

It rides just fine I was in VA Beach all 4th July weekend driving around, it sucksed but I was careful. Went to Cars and Coffee with it. I did curb a wheel last friday avoiding a SUV that drove into my lane avoiding a accident in progress. No idea what that is going to cost on a 3pc Work Ryver wheel custom powdercoated. I hope less than $500.
                                2001 Ford Focus Track car in Germany
                                2004 Ford Focus SVTF-ST170 Clone US
                                2006 Jeep Liberty CRD 40mm lift US
                                2010 Renault Clio Campus Germany

Comment

Working...
                                X