Zhe Gestapo Cruiser - W124 Benz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh and I cleaned and semi-polished the Distribution covers

Last edited by loekaaz; 10-16-2017, 04:24 AM.
    Lucas
    Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
    Originally posted by LCG
    High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

I think I will have to discuss with you in a year or so when I will work on my engine so you can give me some advice! :-)

Comment

I think you have the wrong idea of my knowledge...

Last edited by loekaaz; 11-10-2015, 08:15 AM.
        Lucas
        Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
        Originally posted by LCG

Comment

lol :-p

Comment

Nice work so far!
            The Oldschoolers: https://www.facebook.com/TheOldschoolersAD/

Instagram: @TheOldschoolers

#MrBenz's Audi B5 project

#MrBenz's Audi 100LS 1976

Comment

your english thread is so much better then the dutch one

sucks
              Last edited by loekaaz; 10-16-2017, 04:24 AM.
              Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Originally posted by #MrBenz View Post
                Nice work so far!

Thanks! I'm still following your thread too! Gotta love dem SLC's

Originally posted by P78 View Post
                your english thread is so much better then the dutch one

[IMG]blablabla[/IMG]
                sucks
                I prefer this thread too tbh...
                And the bent valve, well.... let's call it "an expansion of my learning curve"
                Last edited by loekaaz; 06-09-2016, 11:39 AM.
                Lucas
                Originally posted by LCG

Comment

Dropped the rear subframe from the coupe last night. Now I can refurbish the whole subframe and LSD and refit it to the Sedan.

I still have the old subframe of my previous 300E parts car laying around. So I will pop that one underneath the coupe tonight so I will still have a rolling chassis again

TL-lights on the lift fuck-up the celli-pics

Oh and yes, in the background you can see my new daily CLK 500
                  LINK to Dutch CLK thread

Last edited by loekaaz; 10-16-2017, 04:25 AM.
                  Lucas
                  Originally posted by LCG

Comment

Progress!
                    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• cool thread
                      www.carmem.es <--- it's quite fun.
                      |s l o w g e n t l e m a n|

Comment

• Got the old 300E subframe down from my storage space (It's the one with the primered dust shields). Came to the conclusion that the 300E subframe is actually in a better shape than the Coupe's.

Apparently, the one of the 300E had already been replaced somewhere in the past and therefore has better suspension arms and base frame.
                        On the other hand, the Coupe's subframe has better bearings, brakes, Hubs and ofcourse the LSD.
                        It seems like i'm going to have to build a hybrid frame out of these two...

See the comparison-shots:

300E sedan:

300CE Coupe:

Last edited by loekaaz; 09-22-2017, 05:26 AM.
                        Lucas
                        Originally posted by LCG

Comment

• Last weekend I converted the electrical telescopic adjustable steering wheel from the Coupe to the Sedan. It didn't work in the Coup, but that appeared to be a quick fix due to a missing fuse. haha so simple

Again I must apologize for the awful celli's. I think my phone's cam is about to die soon. Apparently my Sony Experia has the same life span as my last PS2

Removing the old stuff:

replaced the steering lock and ignition:

lots of junk

Such a little button. So much grin on my face It is slowly getting all the true executive's options.

Last edited by loekaaz; 09-22-2017, 05:26 AM.
                          Lucas
                          Originally posted by LCG

Comment

• Oh good, you'll soon be able to move the steering wheel through its full range of uncomfortably low positions!

Hell of a lot of work, man. It's going to be awesome when you're done!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oh Damn, it's Sam View Post
                              Oh good, you'll soon be able to move the steering wheel through its full range of uncomfortably low positions!

Hell of a lot of work, man. It's going to be awesome when you're done!
                              Actually, it is way too high for my taste. I would rather like to be able to tilt it more downwards...

Yep. I still need to install power windows in the rear (ofcourse none of you Murricans have that problem, you spoiled brats) and relocate the switches to the rear center console. Then install seat heating in the the back seats. And I also have the power sunshade that still needs to be hooked-up.
                              Then I have lots of other stuff that I might do in the upcoming decades...
                              Last edited by loekaaz; 11-10-2015, 08:19 AM.
                              Lucas
                              Originally posted by LCG

Comment

• Interesting. Do you have manual seats or power? I wonder if the power seats sit higher, because the wheel on my '95 is LOW, and I am not a tall person.

Comment

Working...
                                X