X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The new rims are great! Spotted them on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Bystrov View Post
      the cosworth wheels with smaller stretched tires and spacers and more slammage ... om nom nom ...
      Don't know about that. I think these 17's are too narrow. They won't fill the wheel wells the way i'd like. even slammed.

Originally posted by mike-81-240d View Post
      Deal of the century on those 2.5 wheels!
      It sure is!

Originally posted by GtCoupe View Post
      You have a gorgeous W124. Your home built spoiler is superb. I would like to feature it on my W124uk forum. I went with a repro AMG on mine, wish I had seen your work before hand.

[img]httg[/img]
      Feel free to post it. I would love to see some others with it. Oh, and a link to the thread would be nice too.

Originally posted by projektzwo View Post
      love the color, but don't like the front lip and the fiesta fog-lights idea...

would suggest you to keep the body clean/oem+ without any ricer shits.

any plans for new wheels or you'll keep the EVO ones?

suspension?
      Suspension wise: Yellow Speed Racing Shocks, and some coils cut off the current Eibach springs.
      I'm trying to restore the EVO's right now. I will try to run them upcoming summer. After that, they will be sold. I already have a 500E owner lurking for them!
      Eventually I would like to run some fat and staggered 18's or maybe 17's. Like 3SDM 0.05's or AMG Aero's. No disrespect, but I've seen too many futura's on w124's lately. So those won't be an option...

I'm still going to try the fogs I think. Just for the lolz. I Have a spare bumper

Originally posted by Blackmk3 View Post
      The new rims are great! Spotted them on Facebook
      Yo Laus! Welcome! when can we expect your intro-thread??!!
      Last edited by loekaaz; 01-27-2016, 06:13 AM.
      Lucas
      Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
      Originally posted by LCG
      High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

Originally posted by loekaaz View Post
        Feel free to post it. I would love to see some others with it. Maybe you can introduce it as a 'Dutch lip' ?? just for the credits oh, and a link to the thread would be nice too.
        Thank you here's your link

Comment

^^Sweet! You're welcome
          Last edited by loekaaz; 11-10-2015, 06:24 AM.
          Lucas
          Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
          Originally posted by LCG

Comment

Feel free to drop by and update us on any mods you might do in the future

Comment

Originally posted by loekaaz View Post

Yo Laus! Welcome! when can we expect your intro-thread??!!
              As soon as the Golf is low enough

Comment

Cool wheels! But i think these aren't the original EVO wheels because the original ones are 8,25J. The original EVO wheels doenst fit on a normal w124.

But still like them under your ride!

Comment

Originally posted by Twannnd View Post
                  Cool wheels! But i think these aren't the original EVO wheels because the original ones are 8,25J. The original EVO wheels doenst fit on a normal w124.

But still like them under your ride!
                  I know these aren't THE evo II wheels. But they are Typ EVO II wheels, also original MB and came as an option on W201 16v's and the 500E. And still... I would even pay this price for just the tyres alone
                  Last edited by loekaaz; 11-10-2015, 06:29 AM.
                  Lucas
                  Originally posted by LCG

Comment

Took the 3.0 out of the 300E parts car today. I'm going to rebuild the engine if it's any good after ±290.000 km. So I will probably go for new bearings, piston rings, bolts, gaskets etc.

I got a lot of help and knowledge from my brother-in-law. Who used to be an BMW, Viper and Chevy racing engine engineer. So his presence was very useful. (He worked on a couple of engine swaps like that maaaaaad British E46 V10 M3: https://bimmerpower.wordpress.com/20...46-v10-e60-m5/ ).

Pic of the removal

please take note that I've done this only once before (and that wasn't my car). So I was pretty excited today when we finished

Oh, and using standard engine hoists is sooooo 2012...
                    Last edited by loekaaz; 10-11-2017, 10:15 AM.
                    Lucas
                    Originally posted by LCG

Comment

Although I'm a BMW E28 driver, I have to say this car looks very very good! Those EVO rims definitely makes the car prettier!
                      1983 BMW E28 520i, on BBS RC090's!

Comment

looks great, sub'd!

http://www.mvip.com.au
                        clicky^

Comment

thats a hell of a way to remove a motor ! whatever works. in to see the rest lookin good already.
                          C280 Build Thread
                          C43 ///AMG Build Thread
                          E320 Wagon Build Thread

Follow me on Instagram:@SD_210

Comment

Originally posted by RobinBMWE28 View Post
                            Although I'm a BMW E28 driver, I have to say this car looks very very good! Those EVO rims definitely makes the car prettier!
                            Originally posted by Marsss View Post
                            looks great, sub'd!
                            Originally posted by SD202 View Post
                            thats a hell of a way to remove a motor ! whatever works. in to see the rest lookin good already.
                            Thanks guys!

Finaly got the engine stand plate ready and up to size of the bell housing. Now I can finally lift it up in the engine stand and clean this dirty bitch.

Also, I almost have my dad convinced to get a 2-column car lift. Makes my work a lot easier and saves costs on future maintenance with the rest of the cars. Sweeeeet!

I'll keep you guys updated!
                            Last edited by loekaaz; 11-10-2015, 06:31 AM.
                            Lucas
                            Originally posted by LCG

Comment

Made some progress in the last couple of days;

Fixed the adapter plate of the engine stand. (It was Mopar/Chev only)

After that, I took the "Engine hoist++" to lift it up on the stand. Note how it starts bending, as it struggles to hold up with the heavy traight-six...

So I removed most of the bolt-on's to save some weight.

Aaaaaaaannd you'll end up with this... (so much cleaning up ahead... )

Next up is the removal of the cylinder head. I have to determine if I'll go for a full-rebuild of not.

Let's hope the financial Gods are going to spare me this time....
                              Last edited by loekaaz; 10-11-2017, 10:16 AM.
                              Lucas
                              Originally posted by LCG

Comment

Looking awesome so far!

...Although the pictures in today's update aren't loading.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                                www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                                I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

Working...
                                X