No announcement yet.

Murci Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

love the car, but if i bought a murci and was handed a key in that condition, i would be pissed...
    I'm a mercenary for the restaurant industry.

Comment

Originally posted by HKSpeed View Post

Is that the Lambo key? If yes, LOL at VAG for using a Volkswagen key.
      They now use the navigation, sunroof buttons and various other tid bits from VW's and Audis

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Originally posted by iliescu View Post
        No disrespect intended but I'm trying to comprehend why when someone needed work on their Lamborghini they called a shop that specializes in slamming BMWs. I just don't see the logic. It would be like sending your Piguet to be cleaned by the guy who changes watch batteries at the mall.

I haven't checked out your website or looked extensively through FMU's posts here
        but all I've seen are a few threads about a slammed e38 and some impressive exhaust work on other vehicles. Nothing close to exotic car maintenance. Do you work on exotics in the Chicago area? If so, which ones specifically?

(No I don't own a supercar, and if you think my post is unnecessary please delete it. I'm just inquiring whether or not this is a routine thing for FMU).
        You should do your research first before making a post like this.
        BMW E38
        That White Evo
        -SOLD
        instagram @kbuss
        flickr

Comment

Hey, this thread has potential! Quick, everyone, ruin it!

If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right.

Your blast pipes look stupid.

Comment

Well, uh, this certainly got interesting over the weekend, didn't it?

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
            They now use the navigation, sunroof buttons and various other tid bits from VW's and Audis
            Yep! On the Aventador, you'll see that the UI for the Navigation is exactly the same as the current Audi setup (it's the exact same UI as my friend's '08 A4, just a different color). It might not necessarily be something that's deserving of such a high-caliber machine, but them's the breaks when companies start buying one another.

And yes, for those of you who aren't local to us, while we do have half the shop specializing in custom fabrication and the like, we have a fully-fledged service shop that's capable of servicing pretty much everything, and service is in fact our main money-maker when it comes to keeping the lights on and checks in our pockets.

We recently purchased the OEM Lamborghini scan tool, so we're able to service any Lamborghini to the same degree that it would experience at the actual dealership -- minus the egregious labor costs. In terms of physical construction, a Lambo is no different than any other car; the internal combustion engine runs on the same physical properties, and it's held together by bolts and hose clamps that you'll find on any other car out there. The parts might be more expensive, but otherwise it's just a car and is no more difficult to work on than any other vehicle with hard-to-reach components.

Thanks to everybody for hopping in here while I was gone over the weekend.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
            www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
            I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

Originally posted by iliescu View Post
              No disrespect intended but I'm trying to comprehend why when someone needed work on their Lamborghini they called a shop that specializes in slamming BMWs. I just don't see the logic. It would be like sending your Piguet to be cleaned by the guy who changes watch batteries at the mall.

I haven't checked out your website or looked extensively through FMU's posts here but all I've seen are a few threads about a slammed e38 and some impressive exhaust work on other vehicles. Nothing close to exotic car maintenance. Do you work on exotics in the Chicago area? If so, which ones specifically?

(No I don't own a supercar, and if you think my post is unnecessary please delete it. I'm just inquiring whether or not this is a routine thing for FMU).
              Although I haven't seen much posted about supercar maintenance, the work FMU has posted on a variety of cars (both high-end and their extensive fabrication and tuning work) shows that they are likely more than up to the task of replacing a Lambo clutch, spark plugs, and coils.

@ the ZOMG its a SUPERCAR, how can you guys tackle that shit? attitude.
              Steve - now in San Diego!

Shoot My Car - Automotive Photography in SoCal

Comment

Working...
              X