• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had a rad day at the drifting this weekend

Parked next to my mate Alex

Comment

• those pictures are sick

Comment

• Pink is cool! Looking forward to see the whole car turn pink.

:p

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffy Dahmer View Post
          those pictures are sick
          Thanks dude!

Originally posted by NeilP View Post
          Pink is cool! Looking forward to see the whole car turn pink.

:p
          A lot of people have genuinely asked if it's getting painted pink I might do it.

Comment

• Got the arches rid of sealer this week. Covered them in Bonda primer so they wont rust when I roll them.

Left the left arch till last because I thought it was full of filler, turned out just to be a fuck tonne of sealer.

Glad I don't have to do that job ever again.

Tomorrow I'm going to get on with the bonnet and start stripping down the tailgate.

Comment

• Great progress, can wait to see it done.

You going to Loch Gelly this weekend?

Comment

• Won't be at this one man, just going to get a good day on the car, hopefully get all the arches rolled. Will be at the next one though!

Comment

• shoot my car!
                  IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                    shoot my car!
                    Fly me over I might be in Cali next year actually!

Comment

• Very good stuff so far, dude! Definitely looking forward to seeing where this goes.

1997 BMW 328is Alpine White // Dove Grey
                      ZF Swapped | 3.23 LSD | FK Coilovers | 17x8.5 Borbet Type C | 75mm Wheel Studs | 12mm Vorshlag Spacers | 5000k HIDs | Euro Taillights | Suede Headliner/Pillars

Comment

• Originally posted by EThirtySicks View Post
                        Very good stuff so far, dude! Definitely looking forward to seeing where this goes.
                        Appreciate it man.

Peeing with rain here, doesn't look like I'll be able to work on the car today

Comment

• Well today I started tearing the car apart. My painter doesn't have anything booked in this week, so there's a good chance I might see it finished!

When I was taking apart the boot I noticed a little bit of rust. Turned out to be a little more than I thought...all surface rust though, no biggie. Got it cleaned up and in bonda primer. I'll throw some grey primer at it afterwards, you're never going to see it.

Then there's this mess underneath the boot light

Getting the number plate off was the biggest pain in the ass ever. I swear it was held on with the strength of the world.

Sideskirt revealed this pretty sweet hole. Going to have to cut it out and weld in a new plate. Then bonda primer and then grey primer.

And it's a good job I got a new wing, this one has seen better days!

I left him looking worse than this, no bumpers, sideskirts or anything Poor guy.

And that's it until tomorrow!

Comment

• Got another couple hours done on the car today after work.

Started by taking the rusty wing off. Turned out it was a shitty replacement wing anyway. Good job I'm replacing it. All looks well behind it though, i'll give everything a good coat of waxoyl.

And I guess this can only mean one thing...

Uhh...

These were shot "Mid-roll"

As you can see, it flares out just a little bit, which isn't the look I'm going for. I'm trying to keep it looking as oem as possible. So I got my painter to dress it back in a touch and it's looking way better. I don't have any pics unfortunately.

Again, shot "Mid-roll"

Should be flat enough, right?

My painter wants me to get a tyre on one of my wheels just to make sure. So I'll do that tomorrow.
                            Last edited by Minuki; 06-30-2013, 01:09 PM.

Comment

• Ohhh, this is exciting!

And yea, def. get a tire on and have a test fit, otherwise you might run into problems later!

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Looking forward to see more of this one!

Comment

Working...
                                X