• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nothing too fancy just thought it was cool

Comment

• IMG_3274 by Charky Jr Photography, on Flickr

IMG_1133 copy by Charky Jr Photography, on Flickr
      flickr : http://www.flickr.com/photos/charkyjrphotography/ / facebook : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Charky...95731190503630

Comment

• Comment

• gotta water them white bitches.

Comment

• Schubert BMW Z4 von VonGerman auf Flickr

GODZILLA von VonGerman auf Flickr

Comment

• Comment

• Brands Hatch Track Day by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

First ever panning shot, I need less shakey hands.

flickr
                Facebook
                Originally posted by driftsucky
                If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• flickr / facebook

'00 BMW E46 325i

Comment

• Motorshow Essen

Attached Files

Comment

• vintage wheel

Hi everyone, just wanted to post some of my stuff (at least the automotive related part )

Just so that you know, StanceWorks is a very inspiring community!

Best regards,
                      Mike Bem
                      mikebemphoto.com

Comment

• me and my vette

and here's one of my 'not yet as stanced as i'd want' vette - sadly, it needs to remain street legal and where i live dropping stuff down like you guys do means issues

Best regards,
                        Mike Bem
                        mikebemphoto.com

Comment

• Brands Hatch Trackday by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

This thing was mental around the track.

flickr
                          Facebook
                          If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Comment

• Red Clouds by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

flickr
                              Facebook

Comment

• An Angry Cat by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

flickr
                                Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X