• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Rickie.
    Still a shit sandwich.....

IG: @slamgt

Comment

Update:
      I am painting the car Candy Brown (a vibrant Metallic Brown) within the next few weeks I hope.

Then, when I finally move into my new house in Florida in June and I get settled, I am going to be working on converting to air, and picking up a set of Work VS-XX in 18x9.5 (28mm in front, 18mm in back) and will be having them powder coated white.

Be patient with me as I will need to scrape up some extra dough with the new job. Having said that, the bags and wheels may not happen until late August most likely. Sorry to be a tease.

Comment

Damn, everyone is painting their car brown this year! I have been planning it for the last year or two and am finally putting my car in for paint next week, so I suppose i'll just have to blend in with the masses this year........lol. 2013: Year of the brown.
        MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
        Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Really? That makes me kinda want to change my mind now.

Comment

you should just sell me the car dirt cheap.

Comment

How much camber do you run in the rear? is it all from the camber bushes? My legacy (BH5) has the same set up for rear suspension and I have just ordered some 18x9.5 +35s and wondering if I'll need more camber than my -2

Comment

Working...
              X