Airlift universals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airlift universals

So I'm bagging my ST it would seem. I just need fronts. I don't want to spend the money for airrex when they get so so reviews. Plus they are made for a regular focus. Anyone have experience with the crafters kits? Do I end up using the bottom of my stock strut? Could I also use my stock upper mounts?

Obviously I'll have some more knowledgeable than me helping, just not sure if this is the best route.

far east designs

we love suspension

Comment

Originally posted by 1lessPrius View Post
      So I'm bagging my ST it would seem. I just need fronts. I don't want to spend the money for airrex when they get so so reviews. Plus they are made for a regular focus. Anyone have experience with the crafters kits? Do I end up using the bottom of my stock strut? Could I also use my stock upper mounts?

Obviously I'll have some more knowledgeable than me helping, just not sure if this is the best route.
      The Air Lift crafter kits come with the materials needed to make your own top mounts that use a three stud mounting design. The bottoms of the Air Lift struts are 55mm so you may have to make a sleeve that tapers down to the correct size for your knuckles.

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

Originally posted by Rali@BagRiders View Post
        The Air Lift crafter kits come with the materials needed to make your own top mounts that use a three stud mounting design. The bottoms of the Air Lift struts are 55mm so you may have to make a sleeve that tapers down to the correct size for your knuckles.
        Used the 75561 crafters on my S8, can't say enough good things. The car is terribly heavy and with these struts on full hard they ride literally identical to stock. Also take transitions slightly better.

I'm unsure what the ST suspension design looks like, but if it's a typical Macpherson setup you'll be happy with these.

Comment

Check out this article http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/07/h...-crafter-pack/ Should give you some insight on how everything goes together. Let me know if you have any questions

Lower than you......http://www.airliftperformance.com/

Comment

Working...
          X