Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time using Raw editor

d40 55-200mm and 18-55mm used.

Input would be appreciated. I think my shots always seem to lack something.

I think they just need some color!

Edit: okay maybe that was a little much.

In the first shot I would have aimed the camera up a bit so the tires are almost touching the bottom of the frame. Other than that I love it.
    Last edited by mojocoggo; 07-02-2009, 03:58 AM.
    Dylan Leff - www.originalplate.com

Comment

This shot wasn't too far off. If you are using photoshop, I suggest trying even the auto features like auto levels, color and contrast. Sometimes it works out well and other times it looks like an over processed POS. This was my attempt. I didnt use the auto features I went into each individually.

The outdoor shots look pretty good, but in a composition aspect, don't leave the lights on, it just makes for a distraction.

Comment

ahh levels. It's been a while since I messed with those! That's a good idea.

I definitely think some more color would help my shots. :/ I always seem to lack it.

For what it is worth the top two were shot inside under the same light I just made sure to frame it so that there was no ceiling. And the last one I tried to make the lights as least distracting as possible but it doesn't always work out. :/

Thanks for the input guys. Keep it coming.

Comment

Working...
        X