Divorces. Anyone knows that shit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divorces. Anyone knows that shit?

Girlfriend leaves me from round about 6 years relationship. Disgusting shit.

Would like to hear your story´s.

Do you mean wife? In the good old US of A, a break up is between GF/BF. Divorce is between Husband and wife.

My ex cheated on me, fuck that bitch. When she told me I stopped the car and made her ass walk to a bus station.
    sigpic

Comment

Yeah i mean break up.

I got a very long fucked up story. Dunno if i wanna write

Comment

if you have been living together long enough for your local laws to determine its a common law relationship that means she can take all your shit. probably after 6 years she was entitled to half, if not more[because vagina]. if she isnt coming round, i'd suggest not making contact. if she wants to she can probably call her lawyer and shortly after take the computer you posted this thread from.

never forget: BADB[broads are dumb bro]
        i am too old for this shit.
        instagram deckard_

Comment

I do know one thing though, bitches they come they go.

Comment

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
            I do know one thing though, bitches they come they go.
            But for coco they rarely come.

OP, good luck on this situation man. It can go either one of two ways:

1. She leaves, doesn't take all your stuff, doesn't make a hassle for you.

2. She will take your stuff, anything she claims to be " hers " will surely become hers and she will basically fuck you anally with no lube.

Comment

Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
              But for coco they rarely come.

Comment

Fuck them bro! I lived w my ex for 4 years i came home one day to a emty apt! I was scared she didnt answer i thought the bitch was dead or kidnapped turns out she was just over it and found a new guy lol

FUCK GF's!

Good luck pal!
                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

taht's why when i broke up earlier this year

i immediately took my flatscreen and my ps3 and my computer
                  Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

I have been working as a divorce lawyer and I could say that there is nothing worse than a woman who wants to hurt her ex. Things go nasty as soon as they have papers filed. I couldn't handle all the stress and after 6+ years of being in the middle of divorce battles started working at online divorce service in New Mexico where the soon-to-be-ex-spouses has already decided who gets what and there is a consent between them.

Comment

Ex wife took me on a hell ride.

Comment

Yes they sure do.

Comment

From my experience:

Divorce tells you a lot about your friends. Some will take the other person's side and fade out of your life. Some will want details that aren't any of their business, just out of curiosity. Some will shine, though, and offer help and support in unexpected ways. About six months after a divorce, I realised how many things I compromised on during the marriage that I wish I hadn't. Things that were truly important to me, but I caved because I thought marriage "should be give and take".
                          About six months into my next relationship, I realised that at least some the problems in the relationship were my own fault, even things I blamed on the other person. (This happens when you start having the same problems with a totally different person that you had with the first person.)
                          That everyone who posts on social media talking about their fabulous relationships is lying, at least a little bit. No relationship is as perfect on the inside as it looks from the outside, even those people you thought were 'the perfect couple' with 'the perfect life'.
                          I learned what's important to me in a way I couldn't have otherwise. The things I thought mattered in the relationship when I first started it were not the things that ended up driving us apart.
                          I now understand why my parents didn't want me to marry young.
                          I now understand why some people choose to not get married at all. (And no, it's not bitterness or being scarred. When I was young, it didn't seem a "normal" choice because I was so conditioned from an early age that getting married was just what people do. Now I realise how ridiculous that is.)
                          That people who have ugly, dramatic divorces probably had ugly, dramatic relationships (and very possibly all of their relationships have a similar component, not just their romantic relationships). It doesn't have to be that way.
                          Last edited by colekayley; 07-05-2021, 03:35 PM.
                          minotaurfightstore

Comment

From my experience:

Divorce tells you a lot about your friends. Some will take the other person's side and fade out of your life. Some will want details that aren't any of their business, just out of curiosity. Some will shine, though, and offer help and support in unexpected ways. About six months after a divorce, I realised how many things I compromised on during the marriage that I wish I hadn't. Things that were truly important to me, but I caved because I thought marriage "should be give and take".
                            About six months into my next relationship, I realised that at least some the problems in the relationship were my own fault, even things I blamed on the other person. (This happens when you start having the same problems with a totally different person that you had with the first person.)
                            That everyone who posts on social media talking about their fabulous relationships is lying, at least a little bit. No relationship is as perfect on the inside as it looks from the outside, even those people you thought were 'the perfect couple' with 'the perfect life'. I learned what's important to me in a way I couldn't have otherwise. The things I thought mattered in the relationship when I first started it were not the things that ended up driving us apart. I now understand why my parents didn't want me to marry young.

I now understand why some people choose to not get married at all. (And no, it's not bitterness or being scarred. When I was young, it didn't seem a "normal" choice because I was so conditioned from an early age that getting married was just what people do. Now I realise how ridiculous that is.)
                            That people who have ugly, dramatic divorces probably had ugly, dramatic relationships (and very possibly all of their relationships have a similar component, not just their romantic relationships). It doesn't have to be that way.
                            Last edited by colekayley; 07-05-2021, 03:35 PM.
                            minotaurfightstore

Comment

Marriage is a joke, and divorce is the punchline.

Comment

Working...
                              X