E36 appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Will™ View Post
    heres mine....just bought it so bearwith me on the stance.

Wow! Love the color. Post some more data. I'm planing to go in UK in the summer/autumn at work over there, and I want to buy a E36. It's a 318iS, or a 328i? How much did you pay for it? It look amazing. Individual's are so hot.
    Later Edit: I think it's a 318iS because of the single exhaust pipe.
    Forget about bad roads, forget about speedbumps, go as low as you can, 'cause low is a lifestyle!

Comment

• 328i from UK.

Forget about bad roads, forget about speedbumps, go as low as you can, 'cause low is a lifestyle!

Comment

• I'm really not feeling that, for some reason.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
          I'm really not feeling that, for some reason.
          And you know why?
          Because the car it's painted in Mercedes white, and maybe the rims, because they are blue.

Comment

• No it's nothing relly to do with the color, the color choice would be pretty dope, if the dishes were polished... but the stance is actually pretty fail for a set of Style 5s, imo.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Powaaa

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by boligrafo123 View Post
                  Don't you have any more pics? Car looks amazing.

Comment

• @ boligrafo123, sweet car man, what mirrors are those? They look Z4-ish.

Comment

• No it's nothing relly to do with the color, the color choice would be pretty dope, if the dishes were polished... but the stance is actually pretty fail for a set of Style 5s, imo.
                      i thought this as well. needs some spacers/better tyres/more lows or something. can't pin point it but its just not quite there.

Comment

• What coilovers are best for a 97 e36 sedan to slam it?
                        Seen It!

www.seenitcrew.com

Comment

• Originally posted by 13tsp View Post
                          Wow! Love the color. Post some more data. I'm planing to go in UK in the summer/autumn at work over there, and I want to buy a E36. It's a 318iS, or a 328i? How much did you pay for it? It look amazing. Individual's are so hot.
                          Later Edit: I think it's a 318iS because of the single exhaust pipe.
                          It`s a 318i Sport. It has the 1.9l M44 engine (97kmiles). Its got Eibach coilovers, the leather/armrest was a "Individual" factory option. It has all the usual ///M spec stuff, bumpers, skirts, steering wheel, gearknob, mouldings, etc.

It has black headlining, carpet and pillars (all sports came with it). It has a Hardon/Karmon iPod kit and a hardwired Bluetooth kit as well. The exhaust is a fully stainless item with stainless 4 branch manifold.

I paid 2.5k for it.

Comment

It`s a 318i Sport. It has the 1.9l M44 engine (97kmiles). Its got Eibach coilovers, the leather/armrest was a "Individual" factory option. It has all the usual ///M spec stuff, bumpers, skirts, steering wheel, gearknob, mouldings, etc.

It has black headlining, carpet and pillars (all sports came with it). It has a Hardon/Karmon iPod kit and a hardwired Bluetooth kit as well. The exhaust is a fully stainless item with stainless 4 branch manifold.

I paid 2.5k for it.
                            Enjoy it my man. I will get a RHD real soon.

Comment

@ boligrafo123, sweet car man, what mirrors are those? They look Z4-ish.
                              I believe that's digitalwave's sedan... the mirrors I'm not sure of.
                              My website

Comment

• Cashmierebeige made it here... friend's car.

Comment

Working...
                                X