Comment

cant wait to see where this goes !
        C280 Build Thread
        C43 ///AMG Build Thread
        E320 Wagon Build Thread

Follow me on Instagram:@SD_210

Comment

Thanks so much guys!
          I'm getting the lips for my wheels in soon, and I'm extatic to get them on the car, and start working towards buttoning up everything.

Originally posted by MikeyRa View Post
          Hey Ryan... Get this done

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk
          You know I will homie!

Originally posted by rsingh3g View Post
          Damn I've always wondered how this subie was lowered. And also, wondered where in SC are you? Can't wait to see the finished product man
          I'm from Greenville, SC. Hang mostly there and sometimes Spartanburg.

Originally posted by Drock11 View Post
          i feel like thats a whole lot of filler on the flairs...hope they don't crack.

looks pretty sweet so far though, good luck man hope everything holds together!
          The fronts are fairly minimal, and the rears have a bit more, but definitely look like they have more than they do. We shall definitely see how it goes. But I plan to test the fenders out a little before finishing up the car.

For the record, I found the car that I based my rear door line off of. Without a doubt, this boxy style car pulls it off A LOT better than I do, and I'm still debating on what to do about it.

Had a very busy weekend, Gonna try to work on the car tomorrow since it's fall break for me:
          Originally posted by electricalbox
          12 inches of goodness!

Comment

my attention. you have it. this looks amazing so far.

1996 Cadillac Deville Build Thread

Lancer Build Thread

Elantra Build Thread [car is no more ]

Comment

Great build!!

Comment

Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
                You most definitely have my attention.
                +1

However, I'm currently on the fence as to whether it's good attention, or bad.

Keep it up.

Originally posted by Kielan
                Well dip me in shit and roll me in breadcrumbs...

Comment

[QUOTE=Strawhat;920238]
                  For the record, I found the car that I based my rear door line off of. Without a doubt, this boxy style car pulls it off A LOT better than I do, and I'm still debating on what to do about it.
                  QUOTE]

Without sounding like I'm trying to diss your work at all, because that's a LOT of hard work, but I was wondering why you went with a rounded style flare on a car that has factory boxy flares.
                  W108 - LSx hitting a lick | '92 C2500 6.5 Turbo Diesel

Comment

At first this did not please me. Then it did. This pleases me. In a weird way that i haven't figured out yet.

Comment

duuuuuuuuuuuuuude you did not just do this! so excited!
                      Insta | Dev

Comment

Originally posted by catnip View Post

Without sounding like I'm trying to diss your work at all, because that's a LOT of hard work, but I was wondering why you went with a rounded style flare on a car that has factory boxy flares.
                        EXCELLENT question! I'm very glad you asked!
                        Subarus do have square fenders, and the people who designed it did a great job of making it look good. I would like to present you with a few pictures of widebodies that are offered from aftermarket companies for Subarus, and then a few pictures of VIP cars, whose look I am trying to replicate.

This is the nicest looking example I found, and it still doesn't look great.
                        As you can see, when you try to increase the squareness of the fenders, you get this bulky, fat, ugllyyyyy fender that just makes the car look fatter, not wider, or more aggressive.

The VIP cars, with heavy fender work, tend to look a look sleeker.
                        Keeping the lines of the car, but having widened fender arches, that work their way back into the stock lines of the car. It makes it so that so much tire is showing, and makes the car look so wide.

And even though my car has boxy fenders, it's still rounded a lot as well, and I thought the curved lines of would look a lot better than square fenders that would just make it look fat IMO.
                        12 inches of goodness!

Comment

Let me give you guys some updated pictures of the fronts.
                          After sanding some more, and a quick coat of spray paint, just to see if there were any imperfections, the fronts are looking close to done.

12 inches of goodness!

Comment

Originally posted by willis View Post
                            This is cool, but the rear door confuses me. How it will open. Carry on.
                            Yeah it is looking really nice and I am waiting for the complete image of the car, but I am too concerned about the rear door. Any way good job.

Comment

Why does your passenger side rear not look like it has even been started on in that middle pic ^^ ?

And hit me up on Monday to do something.
                              Instagram: @Eurow

Comment

lol I'm from Greenville too. You should get some K-Break seats in this lol

Comment

Working...
                                X