Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 128

Thread: Just a simple 84' W126..

  1. #1

    Default 84' Merc w126

    Hello boys and girls,

    Just wanted to show you my Mercedes w126 from 84'.It isnt finished but how it sits on the pictures will do it for me for the coming months. I've bought the car 4 months ago Atfer selling my Volkswagen Jetta mk1. Since i've got it i changed the following things:

    -Cutted springs
    -Brock B1 17 inch 8,5j and 10j
    -Windows tinted a bit
    -some audio
    -dark headlights
    -and a lot of small things

    My winterwheels a Black/silver Amg Penta 16 inch 8j.

    My plans after winter:

    -Cut some more springs
    -More rear camber
    -Smaller front tires
    -Roll the wheelarches
    -Rvs Exaustsystem
    -maybe a SEC front bumper

    this is how the car was when i bought it:



    and now:







    and my old Jetta:



    you like?
    Last edited by Twannnd; 06-10-2013 at 04:04 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    118

    Default

    too much meat on the tires and maybe u should go wider :/

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    670

    Default

    In my opinion looks very good! Great
    http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=35341&dateline=134303  4155

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Jursey Shure, NJ
    Posts
    38

    Default

    I like, hows the ride on chopped springs and how much did you cut?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    1,439

    Default

    Brock's just don't look right on there...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Quebec City, QC
    Posts
    221

    Default

    Personally I like the Brocks

  7. #7

    Default

    Thnx everyone! i just like the brock but during winter i'm gonna look for some wide 18'


    Ridin on chopped springs isnt great but i will do for now. I've cut in the front 8cm and in the back 6cm

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    jersey
    Posts
    708

    Default

    those wheels are fancy pants

  9. #9

    Default

    polishing the lip for my forthcoming summerwheels! BBS RC 090 and 039.(8J and 9J)
    they will be redrilled to 5x112.


    when i bought them:


    after 30 hours of grinding, grinding and polishing 1 lip finished.




    Does anyone have an idea which colour i should make the centers?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    612

    Default

    Looks good, but from what I can tell there isn't a camber kit for these cars, the camber you get is natural as the car comes closer to the ground. Look into a set of H&Rs, or AMG springs, a lot of the guys seem to like the Bilstien HD shock/struts too.

    She a 500SE? Nice to see another Gen 1 Euro. I really like the wheels, I'm trying to find a set I like more than the Pentas I have.

    1989 Chevy Camaro RS | 1981 Mercedes 500SE AMG

    Quote Originally Posted by Skraight. View Post
    And don't let the **** from the guy above get to you, he said he is saving up to buy a del sol lol.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    socal
    Posts
    929

    Default

    centers should be body color

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Diego, CA.
    Posts
    1,683

    Default

    hand polising ? man those wheels are beat up but will look great once finished. in for more spring cuttage ! llol

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    312

    Default

    damn, this W126 is sick nasty, i love the W126 body style. Are those BMW wheels? **** to sound stupid, but how do you redrill them to be 5x112?

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RubbderDucky View Post
    Looks good, but from what I can tell there isn't a camber kit for these cars, the camber you get is natural as the car comes closer to the ground. Look into a set of H&Rs, or AMG springs, a lot of the guys seem to like the Bilstien HD shock/struts too.

    She a 500SE? Nice to see another Gen 1 Euro. I really like the wheels, I'm trying to find a set I like more than the Pentas I have.
    Yes its a 500SE type 1, i've had the penta's as my winterwheels but sold them a week ago. Its hard to find wheels for a W126 but with this wheels i hope the combo will be epic. Really like your project to!

    Quote Originally Posted by D&W View Post
    centers should be body color
    Yes i'm thinking of colouring the centers the same colour as my bumpers.

    Quote Originally Posted by SD202 View Post
    hand polising ? man those wheels are beat up but will look great once finished. in for more spring cuttage ! llol
    Yes hand polishing! it isnt low enough!

    Quote Originally Posted by lewda View Post
    damn, this W126 is sick nasty, i love the W126 body style. Are those BMW wheels? **** to sound stupid, but how do you redrill them to be 5x112?
    There is enough space in de centers to redrill them to 5x112 so no problems with that.

    Since 1 week i have Bi-xenon , how nice

    Last edited by Twannnd; 11-30-2012 at 05:18 AM.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Düsseldorf
    Posts
    9

    Default

    i love this modell.
    one day i will own one

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    612

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Twannnd View Post
    Yes its a 500SE type 1, i've had the penta's as my winterwheels but sold them a week ago. Its hard to find wheels for a W126 but with this wheels i hope the combo will be epic. Really like your project to!

    Since 1 week i have Bi-xenon , how nice
    Yeah, hard to find wheels that go with these cars. I was thinking BBS RS in 17 or a set of BLQs.

    I love my Bi-Xenons too. I need to get on my shit, I've been too lazy with it. Probably will pull the motor sometime soon to re-ring it and clean it up, trans has got to be replaced though.

    1989 Chevy Camaro RS | 1981 Mercedes 500SE AMG

    Quote Originally Posted by Skraight. View Post
    And don't let the **** from the guy above get to you, he said he is saving up to buy a del sol lol.

  17. #17

    Default

    I just love the size of w126's
    Not low, just slow.

  18. #18

    Default

    Rotiform BLQ was one of my other options, i think they go well with the style of a w126.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Metro Atl
    Posts
    7,114

    Default

    I say nae to the BLQ, you need a classic styled wheel


    W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P




    R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    1,398

    Default

    Perfection

  21. #21

    Default

    Just an little update of my RC's:

    Got them back redrilled and today i have put 1 wheel together:



    so i will finish the other rims coming month and then they will be mounted

    And i have made a few weeks ago a nice front lip:

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    71

    Default

    That's a one sexy Merc! Can't wait to see the BBS's on

  23. #23

    Default

    I vote you keep the brock's on. I <3 those wheels.

  24. #24

    Default

    I really like the Brocks too! but their to wide to go any lower in the front, I can't steer with more low.
    And the car has to be a lot lower

  25. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Twannnd View Post
    I really like the Brocks too! but their to wide to go any lower in the front, I can't steer with more low.
    And the car has to be a lot lower
    Gotcha, you can ship them to me then. :P

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •