Stanced 2004 Mini Cooper S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stanced 2004 Mini Cooper S

Hey everyone, I'm Nathan and I have a 2004 Mini Cooper S. I have Vmaxx coilovers, Hotchkis control arms, Alta endlinks all around, Alta CAI, "high performance" plug wires, and 16x7.5 ET19 and 16x9 ET13 BBS RS. I have had this car for a little over 2 years now and my dad bought it with 18,000 miles on it in 2005. About a year ago he found out that he pretty much had to give it to me or sell it.(Long story) But I have made sure that I have kept this car in as immaculate of condition as possible. That being said, I want this thing to lay on the ground but I am currently going to school in Chattanooga which has RIDICULOUS roads so that isn't really an option.... So I have been looking at air ride. I have a general idea of what I am going to do set up wise it's just a matter of time!

In the mean time, heres some pictures of it as it sits.

2005 Subaru STI

More pictures! I like what I see so far (no homo), but I suggest a new exhaust the little pea shooters look funny.

Edit: Or just get different tips cause I'm sure it's nice to here the super charger.

My build thread>http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=31670

Sparkin CB7

Comment

looks good. need more pictures though

IG: Nick475

Comment

Welcome to StanceWorks
        Car looks good. If front was lower/less tire it would be sick.

Team ELITE
        '02 Porsche 996

Comment

loving the stanced
          Smith | Wesson

Comment

Originally posted by brsteinbach View Post
            More pictures! I like what I see so far (no homo), but I suggest a new exhaust the little pea shooters look funny.

Edit: Or just get different tips cause I'm sure it's nice to here the super charger.
            Oh trust me i'm on it! I am going to do a custom exhaust because I REALLY don't have the wallet to drop $900 on an exhaust. Plus why would I when I could go custom and have one that sounds just as good for $250? I am going to do 2.5" piping with a single magnaflow 11" muffler and dual 3" tips. It is a great sound for Mini's without sounding ricey.
            2005 Subaru STI

Comment

How it rubs while pulling out of my driveway.

I have pulled the fenders out a little since then so it doesnt rub on the metal so bad but I think I might just cut that entire edge off with a dremel and smooth it out so it doesn't rub as bad and I can go a little lower.
              2005 Subaru STI

Comment

Looks nice. Anymore pics?

Comment

I'll post some more tomorrow when I can take some more.
                  2005 Subaru STI

Comment

More pics?

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                    Originally posted by Oxer
                    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

How it sits now since I have to drive on these crappy Chattanooga streets.

-6 Degrees in the rear

I know these are crappy pictures. I'll take better ones when I go home for fall break this weekend.
                      Last edited by nathanrw; 10-18-2012, 01:51 AM.
                      2005 Subaru STI

Comment

This is before the alignment when it had -8.5 to fit the wheels.
                        2005 Subaru STI

Comment

I'm hoping pretty soon i'll be able to bite the bullet and get air ride but I need the time and place to do it and the UTC parking garage isn't exactly the best place so it has to wait for after the semester at the earliest.
                          Autopilot V2

Since they don't make kits for Mini's that actually go low I am going to end up fitting some MkV GTI Airlift XL Slam series up front and some Airlift universal sleeve struts in the rear.
                          2005 Subaru STI

Comment

I got some better pictures now after the Driftober drift event in Bowling Green Kentucky.
                            Don't mind the one missing BBS center piece. Lost it a couple weeks ago while driving home one night.

2005 Subaru STI

Comment

This. This I like.
                              Originally posted by Kyle_Eagleton
                              Come to America. We have no rules. And plenty of fast food.

Comment

Working...
                              X