Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (NorCal) Mind of T Gathering: Ramen Round-up|Round 2

FB Event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/234708316655394/

Last meet was a great success, for such a short notice. This time I'll give everyone enough time to plan for it. Share with everyone and everywhere!

Mind of T gatherings: Ramen Round-Up:Round 2!
    Downtown Sacramento on R st. between 11th and 13th st.
    August 24th - start at 6pm

This is a PUBLIC event, meaning no I, myself, did not gather any permit or permission. R street is a public street in downtown Sacramento, between 11th and 13th is newly paved and bright LED lit lamps. Figured it's super low car friendly area, but how you get there is up to you.
    Since this is a PUBLIC event, common curtesy applies. There's a public transit office down the block and there is ALWAYS a Police car parked there. There's a CHP office and lot right around the corner on 9th st. So think twice if you want to be Mr. Macho and disrespect everyone and the city. WILL NOT BE MY FAULT IF YOU GET A TICKET for being disrespectful.

Figured this meet can be an old-school style car meet, right on the streets and enjoy good ramen; JDM style! Free street parking after 6pm in downtown. I counted around 57 parking spots between R st, overflow parking can continue on R st but it is not super smoothed out. There are two bars (Fox and Hound? and R15) on either end of R street if you want to have a beer after the meet, but PLEASE DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE!

Great times were had at my first Ramen Round-Up meet at Shooki's in downtown Sacramento. Music: Passion Pit- Little Secrets (Penguin Prison Remix)

Comment

Couple days away this Friday! Downtown Sacramento R & 12th

Comment

Working...
      X