Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTT: Staggered 18" WORK XSAs for AIR Ride Management System OR less aggressive wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTT: Staggered 18" WORK XSAs for AIR Ride Management System OR less aggressive wheels

I recently traded for these. I was so excited about them, but after several test fits the last couple of nights, I just can't make the rears fit my car At least not until I have air, cause I dont want to raise my coilovers up and I dont want to pull my fenders to the extent I would need too.

The fronts are 18x8.5 +30 and the rears are 18x9.5 +32.

FOR TRADES: I am interested in wheels with specs close to 18x8.5 (30-35ish offset). I may also consider 19x8.5 wheels too. Interested in straight trades and partial + cash on your end.

ALSO, I WOULD CONSIDER TRADING FOR NICE AIR RIDE MANAGEMENT. No bags, just nice management system, something like e-level (rocker switch kit would be fine) or maybe something like RidProE system. I really want a leveling system, but may consider a non-leveling system +cash.

I would actually prefer to trade for air management if someone is interested...

These are the only 2 pics I have right now. It is dark outside so i just set one on my work bench to snap a few pics. I will take pics of the family of wheels tonight when the sun is out.

Comment

Working...
    X