• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wuste2010. June 4-6, 2010. Las Vegas, NV

Wuste2010. June 4-6. 2010. Las Vegas.

http://www.Wuste.com

Dear Past Wuste**** Attendee,

7 months ago, we were arriving in Las Vegas from all around North America (and a few people that flew in from over-seas) and turned our host hotel, Palace Station, in to the home of THE West-Coast European car event! 600 cars, well over 1000 people, and countless memories that we won't soon stop talking about.

An ENTIRE weekend of events, completely free of charge, and truly a celebration of what we all enjoy so much about the "scene"... good times, good cars, and good people. As soon as the BBQ at Blacksheep was over, I returned to Palace Station, booked the rooms for 2010, and started brainstorming on ways to change the event to make it even better!

Wuste2010 is New-And-Improved

On the subject of the new, it gives me GREAT pleasure to announce our new title sponsor for Wuste2010... OEMPLus! Rich and crew have been huge supporters of Wustefest in the past (they were the first sponsor to come on board for the first year of Wustefest) and I couldn't be happier to have OEMPLus as our presenting sponsor of Wuste2010. OEMPLus, like past years, will be bringing a myriad of products for purchase at the event and we're confident that with their support, we'll be able to continue to improve not only the Show & Shine, but the entire weekend of festivities!

And to touch on the "improved", we are very excited to announce AccuAir Suspension has taken on the presnting sponsor position for our Double Down competition. Double Down is a segment of the Show and Shine that features cars on air-suspension and working closely with AccuAir gives us the ability to expand heavily on this segment and we are looking forward to Double Down being the premier Euro Air-Ride event on the West Coast!

4th Annual Peoples Choice Show & Shine - Twilight

Keeping to the tradition of adjusting the schedule of the weekend to continually improve all apects of the event, we've tweaked the schedule so that the Show & Shine will now be a late-afternoon until early-evening event and will fill up the vast majority of Palace Station's parking structure! This will allow us to bring back the ever-popular Mount Charleston cruise Saturday morning and also gives people the opportunity to have the vast majority of the weekend on the Palace Station property... you could park your car Friday when you arrive and not have to move it until you leave on Sunday and not miss a beat!

We will also be adding some fun, optional activities for those not looking to "go clubbing" such as a Scavenger Hunt which will take you up and down the Las Vegas Strip (prizes awarded) and are "throwing around" the idea of having a painters tape dodgeball tournament, etc.

Returning Sponsors: Blacksheep Performance, Desert Audi, Eurotuner, Evolution Motorsports, Findlay Volkswagen, FRRG, Graphicsworks, G&G Motorsports, Neftin VW, OEMPLus, Performance-Cafe

New For 2010 Sponsors: AccuAir Suspension, BSH Speedshop, DBC Performance, EuroImage Tuning, MetroDubs

We look forward to seeing everyone for Wuste2010 and please take a minute to add us on Facebook at http://www.Facebook.com/Wuste2010... We will be giving updates as we add information and will make sure to send out a message as soon as registration is up!

Cant wait! this is the only show that i really look forward to each year! there is nothing like rolling down I-5 with 30+ dope cars! And being drunk the whole weekend is fun as well!
    Flickr WaterCooled Militia EuroPlush

iggy@canibeat.com

Comment

In.
      Cant wait!
      Last edited by RD408; 02-01-2010, 03:55 PM.

Comment

pics from the show can be seen here:
        Flickr WaterCooled Militia EuroPlush

iggy@canibeat.com

Comment

Just to be clear, the event is open to everyone but there are only Euro classes for the Show & Shine... We have a couple JDM cars that come out every year and have a blast, but I wanted to make sure that no one got there and was confused why it was 98% Euro
          Chasin Design | SoCalStanceShop | Wuste2011 Project Car
          ------------- Member Of A Eurocratic Society -------------

Wüste2011 The West Coast's LARGEST European Car Show!

Comment

Thats fine with me. I prefer euro's..

Comment

HOTEL BOOKING INFORMATION is officially up on http://www.wuste.com! We "only" have 175 rooms available and they're CRAZY CHEAP ($55/night for the suite) until the end of the month so book them ASAP ... they're going to go FAST!

Comment

I'll be there for sure!! I loved last years wustefest!! I'll have the e28 out and hopefully repainted!!
                05 Scion xB
                84 BMW 533i

Comment

Keep'm coming, people!

Comment

Im in and local!

Comment

Cant wait! Anyone want to book my room for me? lol I'm not 21 FTL!

Comment

I'll be there in the Shaguar
                        ufoz...
                        sigpic

Comment

bunch of people driving down from the PNW this year...

I'll be there
                          [PNWfahren Driver Community] - [Photography]

Comment

Registration SHOULD be up this weekend!!!!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X