X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice, I will be buying this for sure.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

This looks absolutely awesome. Definitely will be purchasing some.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

very nice!

Comment

James, what would you recommend for 80's Nissan white paint? It's in ok condition but just something to clean, protect and bring up the shine again

Comment

u got stores in mainland euro

let's say for instance belgium

cuz i have nasty swirl marks
            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Pretty impressive.

Quick question: Can you use this product then go over it with another wax for the extra shine/protection?

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

bought a bottle of this at VW Festival in August, used it a few times since, it works really well. im happy with it for the price
                i also use another brand of wax on top of this.
                Float like a Cadillac, Sting like a Beemer!
                http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24326

Comment

That is pretty incredible if it does actually do all that through hand application. Often times you can't obtain results like that with a dual action polisher, let alone by hand application.

Might have to obtain some of this for the hundreds of cars I do at work... Do you sell by the 1 Gallon/5 Gallon quantity? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
                    James, what would you recommend for 80's Nissan white paint? It's in ok condition but just something to clean, protect and bring up the shine again
                    Tripple will be fine for that buddy, i take it its "high solid" rather than having a clear coat? if so i find a wax works best on high solid.

Originally posted by P78 View Post
                    u got stores in mainland euro

let's say for instance belgium

cuz i have nasty swirl marks
                    Yes we have a main agent in belgium, Bert at Wax-it.be

Originally posted by andybob View Post
                    Pretty impressive.

Quick question: Can you use this product then go over it with another wax for the extra shine/protection?
                    Of course, this is what we do alot with our own cars, Triple followed by a wax works wonders, and the wax will seal in the results for longer.

Originally posted by Buck6687 View Post
                    bought a bottle of this at VW Festival in August, used it a few times since, it works really well. im happy with it for the price
                    i also use another brand of wax on top of this.
                    Thanks Buck glad you like the products.

Originally posted by Zack01GC View Post
                    That is pretty incredible if it does actually do all that through hand application. Often times you can't obtain results like that with a dual action polisher, let alone by hand application.

Might have to obtain some of this for the hundreds of cars I do at work... Do you sell by the 1 Gallon/5 Gallon quantity? lol
                    Thanks!

We do UK gallons (5 Litre) of some of the products and are looking to introduce more to the range soon.

Comment

Definitely will be ordering some of this to take care of the ugly water-marks on my bonnet and bootlid. Shame that I already have them on an '09 car, but hey BMW isn't notorious for their paint

instagram: @elliotjlong

Comment

damn ur product is cheap

just ordered 1
                        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

how would we go getting it in australia? looks amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by coronawags View Post
                            how would we go getting it in australia? looks amazing.
                            At the moment we dont have any distributors in Australia, but we are in talks with a couple of store that have expressed interest, so watch this space

Comment

do you have a Canadian or american website to order from? can we have the link
                              It is what it is...

Comment

Working...
                              X