This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tripple - Show case

This is the first of a little series we have of these "product show cases" to to give you a bit more insight in to the individual products, there intended use, abilities and results obtainable. If anyone has a certain product they would like top see/hear more about please ask, as if we don't already have a set f pictures for the product we will take the time to do it for you.

Tripple is our all in one polish, a polish, glaze & wax all in one, its ideal for cleaning up tiered paint, preparing new paint, or when times tight as an all in one, also ideal for polishing, glazing and waxing door jambs & underbonnet paint up, as it removes water marks with easy.

Anyway, here it is in action on our little Mini test panel, basically showing its polishing and glazing abilities :

A little water beading action:

Tripple is also very effective at restoring faded paint finishes too:

Joe & Mike get busy with a MF applicator each:

Removal:

And the reveal:

Any questions please feel free.

James

Very impressive. Even easier with a random orbital I bet. Or is application with a foam pad not recommended?

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

Do you guys have online retail for us 'mericans?

Edit: Found your US site/store. Looks good guys.

Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by TheNeek View Post
        Very impressive. Even easier with a random orbital I bet. Or is application with a foam pad not recommended?
        Yes its very effective by DA polisher with a polishing or finishing pad, and it don't "dust up" so its nice to use.

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
        Do you guys have online retail for us 'mericans?

Edit: Found your US site/store. Looks good guys.
        Martin will look after you

Comment

theres still marks on the test section
          Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
          The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
          P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebounder View Post
            Gee, I guess it doesn't work then.

And why do you care? "show cars are lame" right?
            Last edited by TheNeek; 09-16-2012, 12:33 PM.

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

This show case is simply to show what is achievable with this product by hand, using it as intended the way most people will, a single application worked in for 20-30 seconds or so, you could go and go and go but In reality its very hard to get "perfection" from hand polishing, don't get me wrong its possible but the amount of work and effort would be ridiculous, you could well spend a full day on a panel or two, then you would be better off machine polishing, but not everyone wants, needs or feels comfortable machine polishing.
              Last edited by James@AutoFinesse; 09-16-2012, 03:51 PM.

Comment

that looks incredible compared to the before!!
                @slowprogress

Comment

correct. and I would prefer to sand/scuff shit flat over buffing any day. but showcasing this is like having a massive dent in you car, pulling it out part way and refinishing it with the dent pulled halfway out. i'm not a polisher but when you've been taught to do it right... wait are swirl marks etc the next rust?
                  Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
                  The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
                  P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

I think im going to buy this, looks amazing.
                    @jroc561
                    71' 240z, 03' CL55, 04' CayenneTT

Comment

You are a faggot rebounder

Comment

holy shit thats amazing

Comment

correct. and I would prefer to sand/scuff shit flat over buffing any day. but showcasing this is like having a massive dent in you car, pulling it out part way and refinishing it with the dent pulled halfway out. i'm not a polisher but when you've been taught to do it right... wait are swirl marks etc the next rust?

2 strikes

Flickr

Comment

hes got the attitude of a bitter broke man. could be wrong or i could be hitting close to home....

this product appears to be pretty slick as it does alot with just a simple hand application. completely getting rid of the swirl marks to a show car finish would require you to be using more than just one product, and its obvious that this product is not trying to accomplish that. it fits right there for the daily drivers that sit out in the weather all day everyday and need protection and cleaning up in an efficient manner without detailing the car for 5 hours every weekend....
                            Last edited by NegativeCamber; 09-18-2012, 10:37 AM.
                            Originally posted by Kielan
                            I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

Very nice.
                              -Instagram@jdjurhuus
                              Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

Working...
                              X