Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scweet14 View Post
    well you better keep us updated and shower us with beautiful photos haha
    Oh I will for sure, here is a nice closeup of the wheel.

Comment

Originally posted by kamkaze View Post
      Oh I will for sure, here is a nice closeup of the wheel.

i called in my brother and showed him and he was like

beautiful wheels....thats an understatement

these wheels = sex x infinity<3

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

Do not like the wheels.
        But you already proved that you have what it takes to rule. Looking forward to future plans.
        Originally posted by getamongst-it

Lower your expectations, you'll be much happier.
        Oh, and your car too.

Comment

Originally posted by Nagah View Post
          Do not like the wheels.
          But you already proved that you have what it takes to rule. Looking forward to future plans.
          Lol thank you for the imput, I kind of expected the reaction to the wheels to be either love or ****, lol. I see you are in Munich, the funny thing is the people that have shown the most interest in my car have all been from Germany lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scweet14 View Post

i called in my brother and showed him and he was like

beautiful wheels....thats an understatement

these wheels = sex x infinity<3
            Thanks man!

Comment

I'm kind of torn. I'm not a huge fan of the new wheels or some of the exterior changes. The body lines seemed much cleaner when I saw it at HIN than in the SEMA pics. Either way, the car is a great example of form + function & it's still a beautifully meticulous build.
              IG:uvebeenrobd
              --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Thanks man but the only change from HIN and SEMA is the wheels, duffuser and turbo kit. Only thing thing that would change the body lines is the diffuser. Honestly I couldn't be any happier with the wheels, they give the car a classier look which is what I was going for. I knew the wheels would be polarizing. Thanks again.

Comment

Another nice image from Jordan Donnelly

Comment

They are polarizing because they are wheels that you would probably see on a larger VIP sedan instead of a sports car. The genesis coupe has always been a polarizing car, whether it be the angular front or its large dimensions for a sports car.
                    For all the dislikers, the wheels work perfectly with the car when you look at it from a philosophical standpoint hahaha.

I think it's beautiful.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                    @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

Funny thing is the snowflake design is from an old school trans am not a big body luxury car, lol. Oh well overall the reaction to the wheels and the car in general has been great.

Comment

The reaction should be great & I hope my comments were not taken negatively. I think the color choices work great with the entire setup & as I said before, it's still a beautifully meticulous build. Will you make it to HIN Houston?

Comment

No they weren't taken that way at all. Unfortunately I'm not sure when I'll be able to make another show. My daughter was diagnosed with a couple of rare issues and we've been at Cook's Children's Hospital since last week. It's times like this when real life kicks you in the gut and you realize building a car isn't important at all. Might actually sell the car if I can find the right buyer.

Comment

^^ Definitely praying for the best with your daughter
                            "I know I'm not Stance|Works material. I'm just a fan. " - Stretchd8

"Jesus must love me " - FittedDownLow

Comment

Wow, I'll be praying for your family

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

Originally posted by kamkaze View Post
                                No they weren't taken that way at all. Unfortunately I'm not sure when I'll be able to make another show. My daughter was diagnosed with a couple of rare issues and we've been at Cook's Children's Hospital since last week. It's times like this when real life kicks you in the gut and you realize building a car isn't important at all. Might actually sell the car if I can find the right buyer.
                                That is terrible news. I'm sure the entire community sends they're prayers.

Comment

Working...
                                X