Low & Wide Hyundai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by grippymonkey View Post
    everytime I check this thread I can't believe how bad my tiburon sucks compared to yours... I am a little jealous!
    Haha, thanks a lot! And don't be jealous, just get to work and make yours better!

Originally posted by ducky View Post
    job well done, sir...very well done. i'll still despise almost every one i see, but somewhere deep down i'll know that it has some potential...
    I really appreciate it!
    I'll admit, some...okay, MOST of the Tibs out there aren't too well done, but there are a few decent ones!

Civic Build

1992 Civic VX - 1996 Miata - 1986 944 Turbo - 1988.5 Samurai - 2006 Tiburon GT

Comment

• Quick update...
      I just ordered 18x10s for the rear.
      With a 225 FK452, it should be a nice pair. I will now have the widest wheel ever to grace a Tiburon. I'm excited!

Civic Build

Comment

• It's not every day that you see a Tiburon as nice as this!
        Props.

Comment

• Originally posted by da3bous
          I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

• Originally posted by aschroeder92 View Post

The x10 should be really sick!

Comment

• 10s on a Tiburon...that's crazy, lol, should look really good though.

2004 350Z Twin Turbo

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                The wheels on the hatch are like the wheels on the one I posted, it's the only picture I could find haha.
                Originally posted by da3bous

Comment

• Those are indeed the Civic wheels! Haha
                  The 10s are gonna be awesome. I'm ready!

Civic Build

Comment

• You're tib looks very sleek man. Looks sleeper like 500+hp and RWD sleeper. In Scotland it's the Hyundai coupe and there isn't one that looks half as good.
                    E36 M3 EVOLUTION-E36 328i TOURING

Comment

• fitment is on point to me....
                      sigpic

to purchase Authentic Tee's please PM me. And click the link below on my blog to see the shirt designs....

Follow Me: http://jluphotography.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Thanks guys! Yeah, I definitely like the fitment now, but I'm gonna try a setup with more stretch and camber in the rear.
                        My main reason for getting the 18x10s was because after I got home from driving around one night and was cleaning off the dust and bugs and such, a saw that about a 3" area of paint had flaked off around the rim of my drivers rear wheel. It gave me a big empty feeling and made me nauseous... Haha
                        So I sat there staring, thinking about repainting it, but then it hit me. Anyone that knows me could tell you that I never fix something back to how it was. I make it better! So I'm just gonna go all out with the 10s.

Civic Build

Comment

• wow, this is one wicked tibby! never thought i'd say that

Comment

• Srs tib is srs.

Comment

• Originally posted by dO-bOy View Post
                              wow, this is one wicked tibby! never thought i'd say that
                              Haha, thanks man!

Originally posted by aschroeder92 View Post
                              Srs tib is srs.
                              You're damn right! As srs as they come.
                              You boys think 225s will look alright?! I don't think it'll look TOO stretched. It's that or 235s! And for some reason, I **** 235s.

Civic Build

Comment

• Originally posted by 06tiburonofdoom View Post
                                You're damn right! As srs as they come.
                                You boys think 225s will look alright?! I don't think it'll look TOO stretched. It's that or 235s! And for some reason, I **** 235s.
                                Sounds good to meeeeee.

Comment

Working...
                                X