Low & Wide Hyundai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha, oh yes!
    Next, I'll probably get an antenna block off plate, smoked corner lights, and new rocker moldings (side skirts).
    For the Tib, maybe a rear diffusor? I'm not too sure what I wanna do with the rear yet, because I like the cleanliness of it now. There's not really much left to do on the Tib's exterior.

Civic Build

1992 Civic VX - 1996 Miata - 1986 944 Turbo - 1988.5 Samurai - 2006 Tiburon GT

Comment

Here's a sign of aggressive fitment...

Civic Build

Comment

Originally posted by 06tiburonofdoom View Post
        Here's my new DD! Project EG! It needs coilovers SO badly, but my parents said not for school driving. At least until I talk them into it like I did with my car. It's my money and my problem, so why would it matter?!
        I'll do little things until I can do wheels and coilovers, though. Like smoked corner lights, JDM black housing headlights, some snazzy tail lights I've seen, JDM front lip, CF spoiler (like the stock one, but a little longer), short throw shifter, and things like that. It still needs some cleaning up and a couple of little things fixed, but it was in AWESOME overall condition. The motor was rebuilt about 30,000 miles ago, freshly recharged A/C, brand new tires, new wheels, new brake pads, somewhat new paint (needs the front and rear bumper repainted, though), and adult owned!

*Carbon fiber duckbill spoiler. Don't skimp, get the Spoon one.
        MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
        Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

It's either the Seibon one for $320 or the Spoon one for $420... I do enjoy getting top quality parts, though.
          I took a few pics of the Civic with the Tib today! The Tib looks so beautiful and low next to the Civic... Haha

Civic Build

Comment

and i find my way !

2006 350z
            it makes no difference what you do, do it as hard as you can, for as long as you can, and never give up

Comment

first one i like. some te37s would be great in bronze and then dump it. good work!

Comment

Looks great! Cleanest tiburon I've seen
                -David
                active autowerke | e46non.com | nitto-tire | dtm-spec.net | precision-sport.com

Comment

Originally posted by donati03gt View Post
                  and i find my way !
                  Hey, good to see you on here!

Originally posted by Stolzy View Post
                  first one i like. some te37s would be great in bronze and then dump it. good work!
                  Thanks! Yeah, I don't really plan on TE37s, mainly because I don't see a point in paying like $2,200 for a look that I have right now. Haha
                  I'm thinking about maybe some Gram Lights 57Pros, SSR Professor SP1s, or some other clean 5-spoke.

Originally posted by activ3 View Post
                  Looks great! Cleanest tiburon I've seen
                  Thank you!

Civic Build

Comment

Originally posted by 06tiburonofdoom View Post
                    I took a few pics of the Civic with the Tib today! The Tib looks so beautiful and low next to the Civic... Haha
                    Lets see them!

Comment

• Here they are! Nothing special. I've actually replaced the rocker moldings and a few other things on the Civic since these pics.

Civic Build

Comment

• i generally have a profound hatred for tiburons...but this car looks amazing.

Comment

• Dude. j00r Tiburon is hot. Are the wheels on the civic from like an '05 civic sedan?
                          Originally posted by da3bous
                          I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

• Originally posted by ducky View Post
                            i generally have a profound hatred for tiburons...but this car looks amazing.
                            Haha, thank you! I love making people think differently about these cars.

Originally posted by aschroeder92 View Post
                            Dude. j00r Tiburon is hot. Are the wheels on the civic from like an '05 civic sedan?
                            Thanks, man! I'm not sure about the wheels. Do they have 15s? If so, it's very possible! They're from a newer Honda, but that's all I know.

Civic Build

Comment

• everytime I check this thread I can't believe how bad my tiburon sucks compared to yours... I am a little jealous!

Comment

• Originally posted by 06tiburonofdoom View Post
                                Haha, thank you! I love making people think differently about these cars.
                                job well done, sir...very well done. i'll still despise almost every one i see, but somewhere deep down i'll know that it has some potential...

Comment

Working...
                                X