No announcement yet.

Low & Wide Hyundai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally got some adapter action going on up front! As of now, it's 18x8.5" +29. Not bad! As you can see, it's incredibly close, but I think I could go either a little wider or a little lower. That'll be a hard choice, so I'll try to do both!

Civic Build

1992 Civic VX - 1996 Miata - 1986 944 Turbo - 1988.5 Samurai - 2006 Tiburon GT

Comment

• Looks good bro.
      -Jay

Comment

• Seriously looks ridiculously good, and not just for a hyundai coupe either. I need to find a pic of a terrible looking coupe from around my way just to show you how they do it in Scotland.
        E36 M3 EVOLUTION-E36 328i TOURING

Comment

• Yes!

Comment

• Wow, thanks guys! It encourages me to keep making it better.

Civic Build

Comment

• Well, just for an update, there's some custom fender work on the way, so I'm looking at wheels a little more heavily now. The new fender work should hopefully allow something around an 18x12" +0 or so in back and an 18x10" +0 up front.
              I've also been considering rebuilding some 5 spoke Equips to those specs, but I'm not too sure about how it would look. What do you guys think?

Civic Build

Comment

• Damn dude, this turned out freakin sick! good work, rears look reallllll good.....and IMO Equips I think would suit your car proper.
                SeenItcrew.com

Comment

• thats a good looking ass.

Comment

• wow very nice!

Comment

• Very nice work on taking a car most scoff at and turning it into a "What the...." I bet alot of people do a double take when you roll through.

Comment

• Wicked!

Comment

• So I think out of every Tiburon owner in the world, you have the best tastes. Very very nice work, pumped to see the new fender work! Will it just be pulled or flare-ish things?
                          Originally posted by da3bous
                          I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

• Thanks a lot, guys! I appreciate it!
                            I was gonna have a fancy pull done, but then I remembered some Korean mini flare-like things I had seen, so I found a way to get them since they were basically exactly what I was gonna have done. As far as I know, I'm the only one in the U.S. to have them!
                            I'm doing too many never-before-done things with this car. Haha
                            So I'll get those little flares molded in and find me some wheels! I'm still wondering how the Equips would look...
                            The front is definitely gonna be an 18x10 with a 225/35, but every other aspect of the setup won't be determined until I see how much room I have to play with.

Here's a pic of a car in Korea with the flares. I wonder if it's turbo'd...
                            But picturing it slammed with some poke...Hell yes. I hope...
                            Attached Files

Civic Build

Comment

• nice looking tib. nicely done sir.

13 5.BRO. 425whp/401wtq.

Comment

• Looks good, needs some front camber tho
                                Real name is James

Comment

Working...
                                X