No announcement yet.

My EBP Turbo Galant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude, you should have brought it back to the detail shop after wet sanding and made them re-buff it. If I owned a detail shop and someone brought a car in with that kind of orange peel, I would absolutely insist on wet sanding the entire car before buffing or doing anything beyond a basic hand wax.
    4 Cars, 0 Cupholders

Comment

the color is.. crazy good

and that hood can't fit any other car, only mitsubishis.. great work
      My mk2b build thread

Comment

Got some time today to take some pics of her. Finished round 2 of buffing with the wool pad and compound. Still need to polish it with the foam before I put her away for the cold.

I'd say she came out pretty good.

Peep the build!

Comment

Car is definitely coming along quite nicely!
          Hella4 | MTechnica Wheels - Wheel Designer | Memoryfab

Comment

Your car is sick, it combines two things I normally don't like, vented hoods and black rims, and pulls it off so well. The Evo hood fits really well with this car, it looks really good. Good job man keep it up

Comment

Originally posted by Clun9 View Post
              Car is definitely coming along quite nicely!
              Thank you.

Originally posted by Bokeh View Post
              Your car is sick, it combines two things I normally don't like, vented hoods and black rims, and pulls it off so well. The Evo hood fits really well with this car, it looks really good. Good job man keep it up
              Thank you. Funny thing, I wasnt a big fan of vented hoods and black wheels either but it just worked out and it flowed really good so I kept the look. Though I'd like to do the centers of the wheels EVO Graphite Gray Pearl just to see if the contrast will make them pop more.

Peep the build!

Comment

Your car just looks so mean! Best galant EVER!!!

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
                Originally posted by nickskater09
                I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

From a cruise this past weekend.

Nothing new lately except for an OEM cast manifold. the eBay tubular cracked at the flange.

Peep the build!

Comment

At first I was all like: Eh.. Idk.. just another Galant..
                    At the end I was like: Yes.

Comment

good things always come from the Midwest.

Comment

Nice to see a Galant done well. I really wish I could get a Galant and stance it, but have BJ's engine bay

Comment

I'd love to see some 215/45's on the wheels and her tucking some tire.

Great work tho man. I completely understand what you mean about your car completing your life.

2001 Focus Sedan from an ex-ricer. See my build thread
                          http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=17122

Comment

Car looks REAL good man, it has definitely came a long way from what it started as.

I will also give a +1 for the meaty GST fitment, something about that did it for me.
                            Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                            Fuck Rotas, I'd rather my wheels not break apart when I drive over a watermelon seed.

Comment

Thank you for the nice words everyone. I have some work planned for the winter and I will definitely update this thread as often as I can!!

Some extra pictures taken by my friend Darian. Look him up on facebook "squared photo".

Peep the build!

Comment

Originally posted by rsingh3g View Post
                                Nice to see a Galant done well. I really wish I could get a Galant and stance it, but have BJ's engine bay
                                Thank you!!

We all thrive to have BJ's engine bay... lol guy is a beast when it comes to wiring.

Peep the build!

Comment

Working...
                                X