project life support ( pony content )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DragginWagon View Post
    This gap still bugs me, but looking at the wreck photos I would say you did damn well. Onward.
    The trunk lid is bolted on crooked. Thats why theres a gap. Will get it all squared up soon!!

Comment

Well this is rad. Good work so far!

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

Originally posted by kjrpmsgs
        Pics of the whole car missing the back please.
        I already requested it, and he delivered on page 1 a few months back.

Top notch work, kind of glad the car was wrecked, it really needed the new panels. This thing is so awesome so far.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
        @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

Originally posted by rice4life View Post
          I already requested it, and he delivered on page 1 a few months back.

Top notch work, kind of glad the car was wrecked, it really needed the new panels. This thing is so awesome so far.
          In a way i am too, she had allot more bondo then i ever expected. The next project within this project is to narrow my irs 3" and finish redrilling my rear hubs to 5x114.3.

Thanks for all the comments guys, deff keeps me motivated!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DragginWagon View Post
            This gap still bugs me, but looking at the wreck photos I would say you did damn well. Onward.
            And for that comment sir you shal recieve this!!!

Comment

Decided to cash out on a fresh recardo seat

And a pic of my 2 builds just cuz lol

Comment

Installed

Amd where i want my hydro lol

Comment

update!!!!!!
                  finally got the trunk corners fitted after a bunch of tweaking!!

how crooked everything lined up

got everything clamped up and grinded all the edges even and smooth

drilled a bunch of holes so I can finally weld her all solid!!

said welding thx to the harbor freight welder at work

how she looks fully welded

Comment

Looking good man!

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

cut more shit out

fully cut

Comment

This resto is pretty balls to the wall. Cutting errthang out. Good shit!
                        The only thing lower than my standards is my truck.

Build thread!!!

Comment

grinded all the surface rust out of the rear window area, pics are after I scraped all the window sealant and silicone that's been added over the years

didn't take a pic after the attack of the wire wheel, but heres a few pics after a nice coat of paint

Comment

Damn smokey, you are really working your ass off on this! It's like building a brand new mustang in your back yard.

Whats up with those rear speaker cutouts though? I hope you put a really tidy and low key sound system in this.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                            @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

Originally posted by rice4life View Post
                              Damn smokey, you are really working your ass off on this! It's like building a brand new mustang in your back yard.

Whats up with those rear speaker cutouts though? I hope you put a really tidy and low key sound system in this.
                              the 3 holes in the middle are factory, the middle one being the factory rear speaker (yes one speaker) and the two outer ones are some very shitty 6x9 cutouts some shitty stereo shop did. the only thing shes gonna get is a nice set of interior speakers and maybe a pair of 10's.
                              yea this is my first restoration and im giving it my all !!! weather I work on it all day on my only day off (2 jobs 6 days a week) or an hour or two while I still have some light after work

Comment

I give you a ton of respect for tackling a project this big. You're doing a bang-up job so far.

Also, you'll love that seat- I have the same one in my Prelude.
                                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                                Originally posted by Ollie
                                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Working...
                                X