No announcement yet.

Tougher CV boots?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I understand the concept of no boots...but dont the cvs need grease to last?
    Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Originally posted by hinrichs View Post
      I understand the concept of no boots...but dont the cvs need grease to last?
      here's the deal. When you are as low as some of us in the community there isn't much you can do to prevent your boots from ripping. unless you get custom length axles they are going to rip and get destroyed eventually its all part of the game. Not to sound like a dick but if your not willing to pay to play and maintenance your car more and be slammed then you should raise your car back up haha.

and, techinically the axles do need grease to function 100% but axles will work for 3 to 4 months even more with ripped boots and no grease.

i always have a spare set of axles thanks to advanced auto parts and there life time warranty
      HoodRatStatus
      Instagram @looneylow

Comment

ive been throught my share of axles, just didnt think they would last that long without grease
        Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

I think i just need to go back to stock axles, these raxle boots seem to be shitty for going low.

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

Working...
          X