Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which car was/is the fastest car in your high school parking lot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the fastest in our parking lot was this kids modified EVO, put down around 440 awhp iirc. Then there were a few WRXs and STIs with bolt ons and tunes, my buddies 2010 Mercedes, couple m3s. That about sums up the fast ones for us. Im sure there were a few others that I cant remember. I went to a private school where most people were very well off so a lot of the guys had very nice cars.

Comment

Well, one kid had a modded 04 STi, and there were a few 06 Mustang GT's, but I think the Suby had them beat. One girl was driving a z06 for a while, but it was her daddy's of course..
      Keenan
      Flickr!
      Instagram

Comment

Well for a day I did when I drove my uncles Zr1.. Currently its probably a stock 07 Mustang GT -___- its sad nobody at my school cares about cars really except me. Ill be the fastest once my 65 Mustang with a built 302 is finished

Comment

I'm the only student in my school that drives, but out of teachers cars mine I'd say would keep up with them nothing special in our carpark as its not a wealthy area and considered rough(if you don't live in it)

Comment

Kid in my high school had a 03 SVT cobra (in 2003 mind you) fully built caged beast ~700ish HP. We took a lot of design classes together but he wrote computer code as a hobby as a kid and sold some he had patented to Microsoft (his dad was also a lawyer) for a substantial amount of money. When he wrapped the Cobra around a telephone pole, he bought him and his dad brand new matching Aston Vanquishes. Was cool to know a brilliant down to earth cool kid that was into cars when I was growing up.
            There will always be someone driving something nicer than yours. Just don't park next to that guy!

IG: @Thee_Deported

Comment

When I was in high school, it was actually my car. I had an almost 20 year old '83 BMW 533i. Only other car that came close was my friend's eclipse. It was a small school and we weren't exactly rolling in the money.
              2000 V6 Firebird
              • H/C/I • Full exhaust • Strano HP7 w/Konis • Watts Link • GTO T-56 •
              sigpic

Comment

My ex gf had a G35. Rich ass bitch. Oh well, she was hot.

Comment

97 coupe sunifre

Comment

my school sucked, no one drove fast cars everyone just had lifted trucks so the fastest was probably some autotragic fox body or my buddies slobalt ss, until i got my sti on the last day of senior year

Comment

I got my S60R at the very end of my senior year.... I think it would be the fastest; there were a couple kids with V6 Challengers, Camaros, and Mustangs, but nothing truly fast. My friend drove his mom's 2011 STi to school once but that doesn't really count.
                      Audi S5 daily | Audi UrS6 project | instagram @benznotmercedes

Comment

i went to school my second year at a rich ass highschool i mean bon jovi lived in our town(his son has a turbo lotus build)

fastest car in the lot was prob like a mercedes or something but idk merc models i know all the rich little girls had brand new ones haha

flickr
                        TUMBLR
                        instagram @btober

Comment

went to a boarding school so , Lamborghini, Ferrari, Bentley Continental GT, pretty much any expensive car, some kids were spoiled others rode with parents.

Comment

this maniac kid had three fox body mustangs over the course of highschool. first two were GT coupes and were very quick in their own rights but the last being an LX trunk with a big block something something was just retarded. only came out evenings, needed race fuel and he drove around on a tire. he had spray too but he barely ever used it - didnt need to. after highschool i ran into him in the beer store parklot where he was securing a boost hose '34psi maaaaaan'. he was now a welder, driving a 20b powered fc3 drift weapon and high as fuck on oxys. he was a good guy but 50/50 hes dead now. that sounds mean but im a realist.
                            i am too old for this shit.
                            instagram deckard_

Comment

There was a kid in my high school with an E36 2.5, it was the fastest car because no one else had a car , but he totaled it on he's way out of the schools parking lot
                              E30 build

Comment

Originally posted by VicSkimmr View Post
                                this thread makes me feel old and poor
                                You and me both.

Keeping in mind this was 15 years ago lol. My GTI with a cam header exhauast was probably top 3. There was a guy with a tatty Cutlass Supreme with a clapped out 350, and another guy with a wheezy 305 auto swapped firebird. That was about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X