Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which car was/is the fastest car in your high school parking lot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its a tie for me. we had a rich kid w/ a 997 turbo modded. and some punk w/ twin turbo'd c5 zo6. that was in Stuart,FL. when i was finishing high school in australia we had a few guys w/ r32,r33 gtr's.

Comment

my 2.8 a4 with the whopping 205awhp or whatever the hell it made. and my buddy had a mk4 1.8t with bolt ons. and a bunch of stupid diesel trucks that could "roll coal"

Comment

probably my friends holset hx35 FD, dont really remember

Comment

My school, my r32 gts4 skyline, I owned that place.

Comment

My buddies 05 Mustang GT.

But at college, I'd probably say this kids straight piped gallardo.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

At the time...probably this kid with a Mach 1. I honestly have no idea what was done to it. I wasn't friends with him, but I knew that kid ripped it all down the country roads Dukes of Hazard style. Otherwise I had a mk4 GLI with baby mods, which wasn't that fast, but my high school was Hispanic as hell so everyone had 90's Hondas with skunk 2 exhausts and wheels they bought from Mother's. So I guess in comparison to all them, I had the 2nd fastest car at the time hahaha

Comment

Hah, this brings back memories. Friends and I used to discuss this. I think it was probably either a vette that someone's Mom used to drive or if that doesn't count...either a "newer" camaro or V8 Mustang.
                "well...I'd agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong" -unknown
                instagram:@cleantune ; Twitter: Cleantune@Cleantune2

Comment

Hard to say. There were three heavy hitters. My friend had a very nicely built 67 Malibu wagon with a 427 that he dropped a good $30k on restoring, one teacher had an 05 Roush Mustang (N/A) and there was my rusty 1970 Olds Cutlass S.

I would have thought the Malibu would have taken the cake, but it lost to quite a few cars it shouldn't have, including mine, and a late 90's Monte Carlo. Looking back, now that I've got some seat time with the modular Mustangs, I think I would have dusted the teachers Roush as well.
                  I Have No Idea What I'm Doing

Comment

Tie between my 91 Sonoma (4.3L 4x4 that had some serious work done to it) and my buddy's 71 Buick Skylark coupe... did have a girl with a 92 S10 with a 350 but it had maybe 200hp and got pissed cause my lil hotrod truck walked all over her and then proceeded to cut through the muddy field that was my buddy(her boyfriend) lawn

My band teacher did have and drove a 78 Firebird hardtop that was the original shit brown... had the big block but he drove it like a grandpa so even if it was fast according to him there was no telling

Lol what

Comment

My 87 Grand National, and my buddys 98 Neon R/T. I was the fastest with him second

Comment

my old RX7(an 82) with a 5L swapped in followed by a buddys 90 F150 regcab short box, 351 with a 5speed.
                        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                        he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

my school there was a b16 88-91 civic hatch. gave the business to everyone. but back then if you had a d16z6 swap or a v6 alero/maxima... you were a bad ass. there were no cobra's, evo's, sti's, nothing until my senior year, and even then they were brand-new cars only seen at big shows.

i remember one guy had a gsr swapped ek coupe.. and then turbo'd it. never was fast (back then everyone ran a vortech fmu and mechanically retarded timing.) and there was one ls swapped crx that ran low 11's.. which was hands down the fastest import car within a hundred miles for the longest time.

Comment

Back when I was in high school it was a guy with a 2010 Nissan GT-R, he did not know nothing about cars, rumors were that his family won a lawsuit or something.

I named my car Febreze, cuz it's fresh as fuck!

Comment

this thread makes me feel old and poor
                              Jason
                              flickr
                              build thread

Comment

Originally posted by ivanfu View Post
                                Back when I was in high school it was a guy with a 2010 Nissan GT-R, he did not know nothing about cars, rumors were that his family won a lawsuit or something.
                                "back when" 2 years ago?

at my high school it was some dirtbag with a big turbo 2nd gen rx7. easily ran 11s

Comment

Working...
                                X