No announcement yet.

Texas Peeps!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ima update my thread but heres a pic I took yesterday.

Comment

Oh man that looks good. So glad to see chassis that is normally complete rice actually done right!

Comment

Here's a pic of my whip. Got the Tarmacs on probably a month ago. Pretty happy so far.

Comment

Thanks bro! Yeah your Prelude looks fresh man. Were you parked with the rest of the preludes from BB alliance?

Comment

Originally posted by Texas-J View Post
            Thanks bro! Yeah your Prelude looks fresh man. Were you parked with the rest of the preludes from BB alliance?
            I was parked a row back from them. There was a flat green 350z and a miata that I was parked next too.

Comment

Oh alright yeah that 350z is dope. Dude goes to like every carshow.

Comment

Oh alright yeah that 350z is dope. Dude goes to like every carshow.
                I've never seen that car before, it definitely look sweet though. Is he from the area?

Comment

Yeah ive seen it at 2 ifo's HIN. and now CCM. I think hes part if the 350/g35 group called BRG. And yeah outta San Antonio.

Comment

Arlington, Tx here.

Comment

Yeah ive seen it at 2 ifo's HIN. and now CCM. I think hes part if the 350/g35 group called BRG. And yeah outta San Antonio.
                      Thats pretty sweet.

Originally posted by Timm. View Post
                      Arlington, Tx here.
                      Nice man, you go to any of the local meets? post pics of your car.

Comment

Any local meets in Houston going on this weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by Alexridesabike View Post
                          Post some pics!

Nice man! What kind of car do you drive? You ever go to the southlake meets?
                          I drive a 1987 Nissan 300zx, doesnt have much done to it, Im trying to get some wheels for it, getting tired of the stock look.

Instagram-PrimeLuxe
                          Youtube-PrimeLuxe

Comment

I'm from the HEB area. There's the TiT (Texas Imports Today) meet every sunday right here: Beef 'O'Brady's, 8245 Precinct Line Road, North Richland Hills, TX 76182

It typically starts at about 7 - 8 pm. There's music and food and R/C Drifting. It has seriously grown BIG TIME in the past year.

Comment

Originally posted by DoomGhost View Post
                              I'm from the HEB area. There's the TiT (Texas Imports Today) meet every sunday right here: Beef 'O'Brady's, 8245 Precinct Line Road, North Richland Hills, TX 76182

It typically starts at about 7 - 8 pm. There's music and food and R/C Drifting. It has seriously grown BIG TIME in the past year.
                              Ill have to check it out one of these weekends. Never really been to a meet. I just don't feel like my car is worthy.

Instagram-PrimeLuxe
                              Youtube-PrimeLuxe

Comment

Originally posted by PrimeLuxeZ View Post
                                Ill have to check it out one of these weekends. Never really been to a meet. I just don't feel like my car is worthy.
                                Post up pictures of your car! I'm probably gonna head out there this sunday with a buddy and his civic wagon.

Comment

Working...
                                X