Texas Peeps!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas Peeps!!

I hope the Texas section can make a come back! Anyone from the RGV or close by?? I feel like a loner here!.lol

Houston here.
    | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

Sweet!!! How's everything with the Houston scene!?!?

Comment

Any peeps from San antonio?

Comment

Originally posted by L0W&SL0W View Post
          Any peeps from San antonio?
          I'm about 4hrs away from SA.lol.any good meets comming up in SA?

Comment

Originally posted by OP:Mazda3 View Post
            Sweet!!! How's everything with the Houston scene!?!?
            Booming. To my knowledge there is a local meet almost every day of the week except Wed and Sunday here.
            | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

Originally posted by kaidotech View Post
              Booming. To my knowledge there is a local meet almost every day of the week except Wed and Sunday here.
              That sounds sweet...I wish the Stance/Hellaflush etc. scene would move down this way.

Comment

I'm about 4hrs away from SA.lol.any good meets comming up in SA?
                Not that I know of...just wekfest on sept 30 in austin and than ccm15 will probably be in San Antonio in nov probably
                Last edited by L0W&SL0W; 08-09-2012, 12:59 AM.

Comment

I wanna take a roads trip for a meet that would be pretty sweet.but with school starting it prolly won't happen.

Comment

That sounds sweet...I wish the Stance/Hellaflush etc. scene would move down this way.
                    mostly stanced/hellaflush cars(few) here in the RGV are euro's

heres mine prob seen it around on local forum / social networks

Comment

from San Antonio. (universsal city) anyone from SA?

Comment

I'm in Austin! So for the RGV guys? How's the local pd versus "stanced" rides? My wife has family there, but we're afraid to visit in the g-ride!

I host a monthly meet at our local K1 SPEED kart racing. So if you guys are ever in the Austin area on the FIRST Wednesday of each month. Feel free to stop by.
                        hela fass dooo

Comment

Lubbock here...probably the only crazy slammed poke tuck stretch what have you here haha
                          97 540i 6speed
                          90 325i sold
                          93 EJ2
                          84 Scirocco
                          69 Continental

Comment

Whatup guys tryin to get more involved in the forum, my names Juan and I drive a celica. Im from San Antonio and im part of Squirrel Squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas-J View Post
                              Whatup guys tryin to get more involved in the forum, my names Juan and I drive a celica. Im from San Antonio and im part of Squirrel Squad.
                              Whats up man. The Texas section is usually a complete graveyard. I check it every so often but people rarely post. Hows the scene down in San Antonio?

Comment

Working...
                              X