No announcement yet.

Texas Peeps!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know of shops in Houston that can pull, smooth, reshape, and paint fenders?
    sigpic
    IG: @gman1227_

Comment

Originally posted by gman1227 View Post
      Anyone know of shops in Houston that can pull, smooth, reshape, and paint fenders?
      Our old friend Pat's Paintwerks all the way. The work he did on Stacy's rears still looks great a year later.
      025garage

Comment

Originally posted by motocaddy View Post
        Our old friend Pat's Paintwerks all the way. The work he did on Stacy's rears still looks great a year later.
        I would totally use him, but he is having issues getting the shop together, and I would like it done before September 14th for Formula D/Slammed Society , he said as soon as it was i would be the first one, but I dont know when that will be
        sigpic
        IG: @gman1227_

Comment

Whos all going to WFTX?!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas-J View Post
            Whos all going to WFTX?!
            I'm going to try and make it. My buddy might be entering his car.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexridesabike View Post
              I'm going to try and make it. My buddy might be entering his car.
              Thats dope. I applied last week, im still keeping my fingers crossed. Either way ill be there tho.

Comment

ATX checkin in I'll be at wekfest with my truck got accepted last week already paid for my spot

Comment

I still dont know if I got accepted but either way ill be taking my Celica. Have you guys heard about the premeet the day before hosted by the chronicles and mayday garage?

Comment

I still dont know if I got accepted but either way ill be taking my Celica. Have you guys heard about the premeet the day before hosted by the chronicles and mayday garage?
                    that you juan? Dude Im SO fucking psyched for wekfest

Originally posted by High_5er
                    Hella irritating when the local Fuckbois smash around in a stock WRX with a fart can and a BOV. Then theyre all like, "Yeah bro I run boost" DUH NIGGA YOUR CAR CAME WITH IT.

Comment

Hell yeah dude between our little meet, the premeet and then wekfest the next day. Its gonna be a dope ass weekend.

Comment

Hell yeah dude between our little meet, the premeet and then wekfest the next day. Its gonna be a dope ass weekend.
                        whats the premeet?

Hella irritating when the local Fuckbois smash around in a stock WRX with a fart can and a BOV. Then theyre all like, "Yeah bro I run boost" DUH NIGGA YOUR CAR CAME WITH IT.

Comment

At some brewery. Its hosted by mayday garage and the chronicles so you know its gonna be good.

Comment

if its at a brewery, is there an age restriction?

Comment

For drinkin im sure there is. But most people will just be chillin outside

Comment

Oh okay. Well I know boosted will be having an mr2 meet and I think Preston and I are going to that.

Comment

Working...
                                X