Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[quote=Project335i;853844]
    Originally posted by heartstar View Post
    no way ) i love my headlights and wont take it off.... its pretty sexy i think... bimmer is not the only way to put rounded headlights.... [/QUOT

I knew iI smelt a little rice on you. I I say now you get a ebay special bodykit and maybe even a set of euro tailights to finish it off. I was going to say get the Home Depot special front lip but I see you already beat me to that

Chill dude. It's not even your car. I'd rather look at his car than stare at all of the caps lock in your signature.
    Find me on Instagram - alex_garagezeroeight

1931 Ford Model A project - http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=2362912

Comment

I like the poke in front actually, these cars have a wider front end like a shark (Tiburon means shark in Korean) and you played off that and made it even wider. Then the flush-er rear wheels make it have that bullheaded look even more. Well Done sir, keep up.
      ------Doin work son.------

Comment

[quote=Project335i;853844]
        Originally posted by heartstar View Post
        no way ) i love my headlights and wont take it off.... its pretty sexy i think... bimmer is not the only way to put rounded headlights.... [/QUOT

I knew iI smelt a little rice on you. I I say now you get a ebay special bodykit and maybe even a set of euro tailights to finish it off. I was going to say get the Home Depot special front lip but I see you already beat me to that
        C'mon now, seriously?

Op, best looking tib I've seen. Front poke doesn't match the back but you already explained that and said you were correcting it. Post some pics of the interior, I'd like to see more of it.
        Minitrucker by heart, CB7tuner by coincidence.
        Check out my Bowling Pin Shift Knobs!
        My Mighty Max build
        My Honda turd build

Comment

Originally posted by bkal7 View Post
          I like the poke in front actually, these cars have a wider front end like a shark (Tiburon means shark in Korean) and you played off that and made it even wider. Then the flush-er rear wheels make it have that bullheaded look even more. Well Done sir, keep up.
          thanx man
          wide silver tiburon http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...d=1#post852893

Comment

Originally posted by bkal7 View Post
            Tiburon is shark in spanish.

Song Eo is shark in korean.

The korean Tiburon is the Tuscani which came from how the car looks like the ferrari 456 and Ferrari is from Tuscany Italy.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
            @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

Probably the nicest Tiburon I've seen, keep it up!

Comment

It's good the poke is being fixed. I like how the current wheels look and interested in the new setup.

Oh also, the title had me thinking it was a widebody Tibby...

Comment

front poke could use a fix. other than that cleanest tib ive seen. nice job!

Comment

i cutted abit front spacers...so check new photos....maybe some small spacers? 5-10mm on front..... the rear is ideal ))))

Last edited by heartstar; 10-13-2012, 10:17 AM.

Comment

[quote=aeion;853890]
                      Originally posted by Project335i View Post

Chill dude. It's not even your car. I'd rather look at his car than stare at all of the caps lock in your signature.
                      This.

Comment

accuair mounted, check vid

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Last edited by heartstar; 08-22-2012, 03:31 AM. Reason: adding pics

Comment

Jealous!!

Comment

good shit!

Comment

Comment

Love <333333
                                ihatewheelgap.

Comment

Working...
                                X