Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: wide tiburon frum Russia

Default wide tiburon frum Russia

hey im from russia, check my tib... im still working on it... just mounted air struts...and the next is Accuair management... will be posting some new pics and infoo....

first wheels are ORIGIN DNA 17'' 9.5jj +15 (spacers: rear +10mm, front +5mm)....
    camber is front -4, rear -5

Last edited by heartstar; 10-13-2012 at 10:30 AM.

can replace it in BUILDS also

good start, too much front poke tho
    Insta Mintyhinrichs

Nicest tiburon i ever did see. Nice job mate

Smile

Whoa, too much front poke dude
    Real name is James

yea i know..i work on it
    Last edited by heartstar; 08-07-2012 at 12:50 AM.

Love it man, looks great.
    Excited to see the CV Pros on it too.

great lookin tib. I'm not a fan of the fart can mufflers, and I think i like the wheels in the first 2 pictures than the wheels you have shown there in your back seats, but i'll hold my final decision until i see pics!

Not low enough even with the air ride and to much poke up front rear doesnt match at all and take off those ebay special headlights your not driving a bimmer
    BMW PE EXHAUST/SYNAPSE CHARGE PIPE/SYNAPSE BOV/BMS DCI/BMS LED ANGEL EYE/FULL MSPORT KIT/LTBMW CARBON FIBER LIP/BC RACING COILOVERS/GODSPEED FRONT MOUNT INTERCOOLER/CCW ORANGE CLASSICS 18x10FRONT 18x11.5REAR.... JUST SAY YES TO BIG WHEELS

Chill out y'all.. He said its a.work in progress. ... I think this id super dope. Op why such a larger spacer up front?

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Quote Originally Posted by 244Brick View Post
    Chill out y'all.. He said its a.work in progress. ... I think this id super dope. Op why such a larger spacer up front?
    its because of biggest air hose fitting on struts...it rubs on my wide 9.5 wheels without spacers.... so, i will remake this fitting and decrease offset soon...

Quote Originally Posted by Project335i View Post
    Not low enough even with the air ride and to much poke up front rear doesnt match at all and take off those ebay special headlights your not driving a bimmer
    no way ) i love my headlights and wont take it off.... its pretty sexy i think... bimmer is not the only way to put rounded headlights....

I like the license plate.

Quote Originally Posted by alexwh0 View Post
    I like the license plate.
    yep i like it too

[QUOTE=heartstar;852893]no way ) i love my headlights and wont take it off.... its pretty sexy i think... bimmer is not the only way to put rounded headlights.... [/QUOT

I knew iI smelt a little rice on you. I I say now you get a ebay special bodykit and maybe even a set of euro tailights to finish it off. I was going to say get the Home Depot special front lip but I see you already beat me to that
    BMW PE EXHAUST/SYNAPSE CHARGE PIPE/SYNAPSE BOV/BMS DCI/BMS LED ANGEL EYE/FULL MSPORT KIT/LTBMW CARBON FIBER LIP/BC RACING COILOVERS/GODSPEED FRONT MOUNT INTERCOOLER/CCW ORANGE CLASSICS 18x10FRONT 18x11.5REAR.... JUST SAY YES TO BIG WHEELS

[quote=Project335i;853844]
    Quote Originally Posted by heartstar View Post
    no way ) i love my headlights and wont take it off.... its pretty sexy i think... bimmer is not the only way to put rounded headlights.... [/QUOT

I knew iI smelt a little rice on you. I I say now you get a ebay special bodykit and maybe even a set of euro tailights to finish it off. I was going to say get the Home Depot special front lip but I see you already beat me to that

Chill dude. It's not even your car. I'd rather look at his car than stare at all of the caps lock in your signature.
    Find me on Instagram - alex_garagezeroeight

1931 Ford Model A project - http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=2362912

I like the poke in front actually, these cars have a wider front end like a shark (Tiburon means shark in Korean) and you played off that and made it even wider. Then the flush-er rear wheels make it have that bullheaded look even more. Well Done sir, keep up.
    ------Doin work son.------

[quote=Project335i;853844]
    Quote Originally Posted by heartstar View Post
    no way ) i love my headlights and wont take it off.... its pretty sexy i think... bimmer is not the only way to put rounded headlights.... [/QUOT

C'mon now, seriously?

Op, best looking tib I've seen. Front poke doesn't match the back but you already explained that and said you were correcting it. Post some pics of the interior, I'd like to see more of it.
    Minitrucker by heart, CB7tuner by coincidence.
    Check out my Bowling Pin Shift Knobs!
    My Mighty Max build
    My Honda turd build

Quote Originally Posted by bkal7 View Post
    I like the poke in front actually, these cars have a wider front end like a shark (Tiburon means shark in Korean) and you played off that and made it even wider. Then the flush-er rear wheels make it have that bullheaded look even more. Well Done sir, keep up.
    thanx man

Quote Originally Posted by bkal7 View Post
    Tiburon is shark in spanish.

Song Eo is shark in korean.

The korean Tiburon is the Tuscani which came from how the car looks like the ferrari 456 and Ferrari is from Tuscany Italy.

Probably the nicest Tiburon I've seen, keep it up!

It's good the poke is being fixed. I like how the current wheels look and interested in the new setup.

Oh also, the title had me thinking it was a widebody Tibby...

front poke could use a fix. other than that cleanest tib ive seen. nice job!

i cutted abit front spacers...so check new photos....maybe some small spacers? 5-10mm on front..... the rear is ideal ))))

Last edited by heartstar; 10-13-2012 at 10:17 AM.

[quote=aeion;853890]
    Quote Originally Posted by Project335i View Post

Chill dude. It's not even your car. I'd rather look at his car than stare at all of the caps lock in your signature.
    This.