Touring International

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sally pu View Post
    you're not the first guy to plast dip a car in the camo color, there have been a few guys over here in NY who did it to miatas. You could say you are the first to camo dip a BMW probs though! lol

Props for going with the original color...gonna look good when its complete!
    That's why I used the "as far as I know" disclaimer. It would look great on a miata=) But I cannot wait either for the car to be settled.

Originally posted by PhilipWOT View Post
    I love your car! And you're 100% correct about "I usually **** ti's but yours is so badass!"

Everyone hates ti's except the one they happen to be standing in front of, including me. I'm still not 100% sure how I wound up owning my Clubsport.
    I don't know why but I took a liking to the Ti as soon as I saw it in its sad shape=) They're fun and handle great=D
    95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Follow me on instagram: earlmeyeriii

Comment

That plasti-dip stuff peels off?
      <Imagine a cool photo of a white 98 M3 sedan sitting low on staggered DS2's here>

Comment

Originally posted by PhilipWOT View Post
        That plasti-dip stuff peels off?
        Yep, sure does.
        sigpic

Follow me on Instagram! @cskzero

Comment

YOU Sir,got big balls. Love that car.

Comment

Originally posted by YUNOstance View Post
            YOU Sir,got big balls. Love that car.
            Thanks? Lol

But onto news. Lately I've been staring at my tires being pissed that nexxens run wide....so IL looking to switch them out for a tire rhat stretches a lot more. I've been looking at the Federal SS-595's and the Nankang NS-1's. What do you guys think stretches better? They're a dollar difference in price per tire so I just want the betfer stretch
            95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Comment

that thing is so very rad.
              Originally posted by s t a y g o l d
              and don't trash talk people, that's for hos at the club.
              S4 Avant - Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by kittenpuncher View Post
                that thing is so very rad.
                Thank you.

Well I lost a fog delete plate on the highway the other day=( So I took the other one out to even out the look but I don't like it. I have fogs but no brackets for them in the bumper. I put a little vinyl on the fogs to see how I'd like it. If I would mount them, I'm not sure I like this idea but we will let you see anyways:

And a shot from yesterday just driving around.
                95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Comment

Took a few pictures yesterday. Preview:

95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Comment

Nothing really all that new here. My shift boot and handbrake boot were finished a while ago. I'll try to get a picture up shortly. I've been working on other things lately. Mainly finding a nice winter beater and slamming a lego I bought. Here is the current state of my lego build:

Hoping to work on the suspension more and find some pieces to add more style=)
                    95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Comment

The thread is copper on one side, and bronze on the other. I originally wanted the stitching to be black but the girl took artistic liberties. It'll match my Grip Royal great now though.
                      95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Comment

Passenger strut failed this morning=( Heard a thump and that side went down.Got out to take a look and the wheel was tucking hard, tire rubbing on the inner fender. Limped it quick to the nearest parking lot (Washington County Fair Ground) and it is now sitting there. The girlfriend came and took me to work. I believe either the strut blew out or somehow the rod snapped. The lower suspension looked fine from what I could see through my foglight hole. I'll find out more later when I get it somewhere to work on.

Edit: Coils are less than a year old so I should get a replacement no problem.
                        95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Comment

What coils do you have?
                          <Imagine a cool photo of a white 98 M3 sedan sitting low on staggered DS2's here>

Comment

Rokkors=P lol They claim to have a 3 year hassle free warranty. I'm hoping I can get this thing up tonight and get the strut off to show some carnage photos=) Hopefully someone near me has stock assemblies I can use for now.
                            95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Comment

And Jaze just saved the day. Hopefully I can get everything buttoned up as soon as possible.
                              Here are some pictures of the broken-ness:

Strut somehow came unbolted from the tophat and fell out=/
                              95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Comment

My wheels are up for sale=) I found exactly what I want to fit this winter.

95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X