• Show
Clear All

Just got this in

Midnight Tuning 93 Octane chip.
    95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Follow me on instagram: earlmeyeriii

Comment

A few real crappy cellphone pictures (edited real crappy on photobucket to hide bad lighting) from yesterday in a cemetery 0_o

95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Comment

Oh wow. I didn't know that was Plastidip. After a bad experience I'll never trust myself around aerosol cans ever again lol. Just a suggestion, but if you plan on keeping it like that it'd create a nice contrast (and match) if you got some M3 mirrors and then had those and the door/bumper trim painted that same gloss black from the roof. That's what I plan to do with mine, black vinyl on the roof, leave the mirrors black, and have the trim painted.

Comment

Car is going back to black soon I like how simple and classy black looks:P and anything new with your car? I haven't seen you on here in forever. Lol
          95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Comment

love it man, keep up the good work!

Comment

Originally posted by Earl View Post
              Car is going back to black soon I like how simple and classy black looks:P and anything new with your car? I haven't seen you on here in forever. Lol
              PM'd you more about it. I'm thinking about getting out of the stanced Ti game for the time being if I end up getting a CC and using the Ti to DD (christ, so many abbreviations). If I decide to do that I'd cut you a good package deal on my suspension, wheels, and pretty much anything else on my parts list. It'd be a shame for the few nice things about my car to go to waste and I could always use some money for a down payment. If you or anyone you know is interested PM me.

Comment

Please dont do M3 mirrors. They look so cheap and dont fit the "not so round" design of the car.
                Originally posted by getamongst-it

Lower your expectations, you'll be much happier.
                Oh, and your car too.

Comment

I love everything about this car! Looks so nice.

I had a bit of a chuckle at the "trunk Impaired" remark hahah

Good work man!
                  -97 BMW E36: Ready to get the OEM+ Treatment
                  -85 Nissan Bluebird Wagon: Project In the 'wings'
                  I<3OEM xD

Follow me on instagram: @cutlets93

Comment

Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                    love it man, keep up the good work!
                    Thank you=) I will try my best

Originally posted by Nagah View Post
                    Please dont do M3 mirrors. They look so cheap and dont fit the "not so round" design of the car.
                    I agree with you. I mean they look nice when on the right car, but the flag mirrors need love too=D I’ve been looking at different ACS mirrors to see if I like any of them.

Originally posted by Cutlets View Post
                    I love everything about this car! Looks so nice.

I had a bit of a chuckle at the "trunk Impaired" remark hahah

Good work man!
                    Thank you. I have to admit it doesn’t look as great up close, but it still turns heads and looks different=) I can’t wait for it to be back to black because I’m going for the classy and clean look.
                    95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Comment

This thing looks awesome man. I honestly like the plasti-dip tan look. Kind of sand-sharky. If you're going for classy and clean though then idk if I'd plasti-dip black. I've done it before on a buddies car and even if you do a really good job, it's still rough to the touch. Plus, you don't see a flat sandy color like yours often. I think it looks mean as hell. Contrasts the wheels and kidneys too. Just my $0.02 though. Car will look awesome either way. Especially with those style 5's

Comment

Originally posted by seven-57 View Post
                        This thing looks awesome man. I honestly like the plasti-dip tan look. Kind of sand-sharky. If you're going for classy and clean though then idk if I'd plasti-dip black. I've done it before on a buddies car and even if you do a really good job, it's still rough to the touch. Plus, you don't see a flat sandy color like yours often. I think it looks mean as hell. Contrasts the wheels and kidneys too. Just my $0.02 though. Car will look awesome either way. Especially with those style 5's
                        I'm not doing black plastidip=P I'm stripping my plastidip and respraying the car in its original Schwarz II=) Thank you for the kind words. And as far as I'm aware, I'm the first (maybe only) to plastidip a car in the camo tan. It's definitely different
                        95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Earl View Post
                          Thank you=) I will try my best

I agree with you. I mean they look nice when on the right car, but the flag mirrors need love too=D I’ve been looking at different ACS mirrors to see if I like any of them.

Thank you. I have to admit it doesn’t look as great up close, but it still turns heads and looks different=) I can’t wait for it to be back to black because I’m going for the classy and clean look.
                          *Shameless plug* Included in my potential part out I have ACS Cups and they're already black.

Comment

Really really? Send me a text with all of the parts you would think I want ill pm you my Nimber
                            95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Comment

I love your car! And you're 100% correct about "I usually **** ti's but yours is so badass!"

Everyone hates ti's except the one they happen to be standing in front of, including me. I'm still not 100% sure how I wound up owning my Clubsport.
                              <Imagine a cool photo of a white 98 M3 sedan sitting low on staggered DS2's here>

Comment

you're not the first guy to plast dip a car in the camo color, there have been a few guys over here in NY who did it to miatas. You could say you are the first to camo dip a BMW probs though! lol

Props for going with the original color...gonna look good when its complete!

Comment

Working...
                                X