hey fellow ATLiens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey fellow ATLiens

well hello all, so im kinda new on here, and need some local buddies haha.

so post up here if you guys are in the metro atl area!

im up in gwinnett/suwanee area.
    Our Father, who art in Autos, hollowed be thy frame. Thy Horsepower come, Thy torque be fun, in Imports as in Domestics. Give us this day our daily fuel, and forgive us our hooning, as we forgive those who hoon against us, and lead us not into chrome accents, but deliver us from rice. For thine is the Cam, and the Piston, and the Rod, for ever and ever. Or until they break.. Amen

What's Up? Good too see another ga guy here.

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
    Originally posted by nickskater09
    I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

No longer an Atlanta resident anymore

Comment

Im all up in the ATL-gwinnett area.. I'm also taking friend applications

Last edited by 244Brick; 07-29-2012, 09:43 AM.

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

milano_red: glad to see some of us out here too.

244brick: does me having the volvo count into the best friend app? lol. and where at in gwinn?
          Our Father, who art in Autos, hollowed be thy frame. Thy Horsepower come, Thy torque be fun, in Imports as in Domestics. Give us this day our daily fuel, and forgive us our hooning, as we forgive those who hoon against us, and lead us not into chrome accents, but deliver us from rice. For thine is the Cam, and the Piston, and the Rod, for ever and ever. Or until they break.. Amen

Comment

Originally posted by bigdom View Post
            milano_red: glad to see some of us out here too.

244brick: does me having the volvo count into the best friend app? lol. and where at in gwinn?
            A volvo gets ypur extra bonus points lol. Im in the Lawrenceville Snellviille area. You go to any meets?

Comment

Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
              A volvo gets ypur extra bonus points lol. Im in the Lawrenceville Snellviille area. You go to any meets?
              What's this? I leave for a week and you've already moved on?

Comment

i cant say that i know of any local meets..i just moved back down here from gainesville and before that i was in charlotte. lol. what meets are around?

Comment

I live in Woodstock
                  <Imagine a cool photo of a white 98 M3 sedan sitting low on staggered DS2's here>

Comment

Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
                    What's this? I leave for a week and you've already moved on?
                    LOL just seeing this!!! NEVER Jizzy Jake
                    Originally posted by bigdom View Post
                    i cant say that i know of any local meets..i just moved back down here from gainesville and before that i was in charlotte. lol. what meets are around?
                    None now lol

Comment

Loganville here - meets coming up anytime soon?
                      Volvos and an SLK230 on Lorinsers...

Comment

This thread looked like it could use a bump.

I live about 15 miles north of Lawrenceville, but I'm down in Savannah at SCAD right now

Comment

This is a old thread so hope no one gets mad but I live just south of Atl in Lagrange

Comment

I'm in Atlanta right now, will be bouncing up to the Greenville area in the spring and back around Atlanta by the summer.

Comment

I moved back to Tucker (from Milwaukee)

I've got a project w108 but i'm awful about build threads. hit me up

Comment

Working...
                              X