ElPaso? Moving there soon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ElPaso? Moving there soon.

Anyone in the EP area? Any shop recommendations?
    2001 Ford Focus Track car in Germany
    2004 Ford Focus SVTF-ST170 Clone US
    2006 Jeep Liberty CRD 40mm lift US
    2010 Renault Clio Campus Germany

Honestly you'd be better off trying to find a El paso specific car website, the Texas section on stanceworks is a freakin graveyard.

Comment

Well crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexridesabike View Post
        Honestly you'd be better off trying to find a El paso specific car website, the Texas section on stanceworks is a freakin graveyard.
        not like any of us Texas guys could help anyways, as it's about 800 miles from me and most the other major cities.

you're essentially moving to Juarez Mexico, so good luck on not dying. don't think there's much of a stance scene, but I hear the drug and prostitute scene is top-notch!
        025garage

Comment

^^^ That.

I have friends that have family over there. They don't visit them anymore.

Comment

I am a weapons instructor for the military, not too worried about my personal safety. I do not let myself get into questionable situations. I do not plan on living in EP more like commuting to Fort Bliss from about 40-50 miles out.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexridesabike View Post
              This. No one really talks on the TX thread. Houston has a massive scene but it seems like we all just talk on Facebook about events/shows. Not sure about El Paso.

Originally posted by motocaddy View Post
              not like any of us Texas guys could help anyways, as it's about 800 miles from me and most the other major cities.

you're essentially moving to Juarez Mexico, so good luck on not dying. don't think there's much of a stance scene, but I hear the drug and prostitute scene is top-notch!
              This x2. It's hella far, and I dont know of any meets or people over there.

Originally posted by jinstall View Post
              I am a weapons instructor for the military, not too worried about my personal safety. I do not let myself get into questionable situations. I do not plan on living in EP more like commuting to Fort Bliss from about 40-50 miles out.
              Considering they decapitate armed military personal for fun I'd be careful

If you really want to get into the scene from El Paso I'd suggest commuting to some of the bigger meets like All Team Bash, Wekfest, HIN, etc. While you're there, network, meet people, keep in touch.
              | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

I have no interest in Juarez except having the Ford dealer ship me replacement e-spec parts for the car via UPS across the border.

Comment

elpasoeuros.com, they're pretty chill also definitely check out http://www.leadindustries.org

also check out 24/7 automotive they post here sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                  X