Clear All

Originally posted by rice4life View Post
    Leave the popups <3

Nice car, does this one have HICAS?
    No HICAS!
    1994 LS400
    1992 S13 Vert

Comment

Pulled her in today, started some fender work and test fitting!

here is how the roll is coming so far, with a little hammer work and a heat gun.

and here is a teaser pic of me doing some test fitment

If you can tell, I also removed the fender guards. It made the body lines pop a little better.
      1994 LS400
      1992 S13 Vert

Comment

6lug wheels hmm? guess the s13-14 wheel fitment choices weren't enough? ha

Looking good though, you should add a cage in the back, seats are useless anyway.

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Comment

My best guess is Titan wheels. SHOW US!!

Edit: Nevermind. I just saw that they're 17's. Hmmm
          Last edited by aeion; 07-25-2012, 11:53 AM.
          Find me on Instagram - alex_garagezeroeight

1931 Ford Model A project - http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=2362912

Comment

Those are definitely Titan/Armada wheels, they look it from the side. Can't wait to see some side shots! Clean vert man!

Flickr Photostream | My Build Thread | Stalk me on Instagram, yo!

Comment

Originally posted by 98z24ragtop View Post
              Those are definitely Titan/Armada wheels, they look it from the side. Can't wait to see some side shots! Clean vert man!
              Titan/Armada stuff is all 18" unless they had some sooper dooper base model steelies or something

1931 Ford Model A project - http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=2362912

Comment

Pathfinder wheels maybe??
                Originally Posted by Jesus Christ
                busters gonna raceland no matter what overwhelming information you show them.

Comment

Originally posted by TeckniX View Post
                  6lug wheels hmm? guess the s13-14 wheel fitment choices weren't enough? ha

Looking good though, you should add a cage in the back, seats are useless anyway.
                  True lol, there are plenty of wheels to choose from, I wanted to do something completely nuts and different. I would pull the back seats, but they are so clean, and leather, and they've been restored. So I think I'm gonna keep them.

It is my daily ya know.
                  1994 LS400
                  1992 S13 Vert

Comment

Alright, so last night I really starting busting my rear end to get this thing ready.

I ran into a problem right off the bat. The factory studs were too long to work with the adapters. Basically, when I'd put the first plate on and bolt it down, the studs stuck out past the first plate, which wouldn't allow the second piece of the adapter to sit flush with the first piece.

After some brainstorming, I figured the best way to do this was to cut them.

I counted how many threads I'd need to remove which was about 6 out back and 4 up front.

Then i took everything off, and threaded a shallow open ended lug nug on the stud (ill say why in a minute)

Oiled it up, took my ziz wheel and went to town. Once I got one cut, i'd file it down and use a wire brush to clean it up a bit. Then I lubed it up with more oil. The reason I left a lug on is so I could oil up the stud, and work the lug in and out, but not taking it fully off the stud, to help clean the threads and make sure the lugs will go back on the studs.

Pops giving me a hand.

So I ended up spending about 3 hours cutting all the studs and getting them right.

Got the adapters on. They are pretty sexy, I like the polished aluminum look.

Wheels are on!

17 x 7.5s don't look so mean from behind

1994 LS400
                    1992 S13 Vert

Comment

7.5? :-( nice idea doing something different tho, I've wondered myself about some of the cooler 6 lug off road wheels you see on Japanese 4wds haha

Comment

The 7.5 doesn't really bother me too much since its a daily and all. No rubbing so far, fitment is great.

I've got an LS400 thats stanced out the wahoo and VIP whatnot. So I'm happy with the vert
                        1994 LS400
                        1992 S13 Vert

Comment

this car probably doesnt even get the bitches.

Comment

Umm, pics of what wheels they are?

I've been patiently waiting lol

Comment

Sorry I have been on vacation! Heres some pics, with the wheels!

I went with a 2nd generation Nissan Xterra or Frontier wheel. They have great fitment. I
                              m sitting at an et of -5. They are 17 x 7.5.

Ended up looking pretty cool! And six lug!
                              1994 LS400
                              1992 S13 Vert

Comment

Should have a photoshoot coming up real soon, so I'll have some higher quality pics!
                                1994 LS400
                                1992 S13 Vert

Comment

Working...
                                X