Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dope! Keep it on!
    Originally posted by getamongst-it

Lower your expectations, you'll be much happier.
    Oh, and your car too.

Comment

Looks phat!!
      New Zealand thread: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=22785

Comment

have it running again after 5 months of sitting! forgot how fast it revs

motor is coming out tho for a short period of time to strip bay, and POR15 the bay in GREY
        as you can see the top of the firewall there is a piece missing i have gotten a new one to go in there (rust issue)
        Motor is getting a tidy up and some mounts fixed and get the motor sitting right (small tweaks)

cant wait to finish it all
        Mazda 3 and Ford Bantam (XR3i Ute) // 2011 Mazda 3 SP25 Sport

Comment

this is pretty sick, wasnt expecting the clean bay!
          LURKIN' WHILE YOU WERE WORKIN'

Comment

Nice! Where about in NZ do you live, hombre?
            ohai there

Comment

Originally posted by NZ BRO View Post
              Nice! Where about in NZ do you live, hombre?
              North Shore man

Comment

hey guys I have a new mazda now

Comment

slowly doing small things to it, had it for 4 weeks now. Got new motor in 2 weeks ago, only minor things to do to it now

new CV joints
                  Fix exhaust
                  Wire tuck(started)
                  Sort power steering pump bracket

and then see what i can do to get my adjusties installed but thats for the future atm its nice to have a legal driving car again

recent pic

Comment

Hey guys, so i started to strip down my red mazda almost completely bare shell apart from windows, and suspension, its all ready for new paint inside and roll bar. Hopefully get it finished over the Christmas period but we'll see what happens. Plans are to finish the body and strip engine bay down to bare metal, fix all the rust issues and paint the bay with POR15 Grey. I have some Midnight Blue for the inside of the car. Outside is staying red for now, Id rather pay someone to paint that. After that i'll get into the motor and I have a set of rims i might use but if I am going to use them it limits my brake size.

And the rims i might use (my previous car)

And some pics of my Daily at our local mazda club meet

Comment

I like the white one lots. Cool car! Keep up the great work, man!

Instagram: surpriseitsmicah

Builds:

Comment

so i got one wheel all painted the rest are all done welded up just needs paint. (hard finding time my kid takes up all my spare time lol)

Comment

Tyres mounted looks mean

Comment

Man the Mazda actual looks good, your headed down the right route with style.

So you Fancy Huh!!

Comment

bit lower at the back , and will looks sweet

Comment

yeah might lower it a tiny bit more in the rear, only problem i have is the adjusties are all the way down already lol need to order some 200mm springs instead of the 250 its got in there now

hopefully get started on my engine bay this week and give everything a bit of a tidy up and a clean, get the interior back in it.

Comment

Working...
                                X