Clear All

Originally posted by Evilist View Post
    mean dude might ask my wife to buy them for me tonight haha
    Haha all the best!

Comment

Just waiting to pick up my new welder on monday then welding can begin

Mazda 3 and Ford Bantam (XR3i Ute) // 2011 Mazda 3 SP25 Sport

Comment

Looking good man! IMO you're doing it write! Always see these cars driving around with 17" warehouse chromes with huge exhausts haha.

Comment

Originally posted by JackDatBoi View Post
          Looking good man! IMO you're doing it write! Always see these cars driving around with 17" warehouse chromes with huge exhausts haha.
          haha thanks dude i just don't have a big budget lol

Comment

Not pretty looking but it will work, finally have a welder now hopefully i can sort out my car. Started this bit today but ran out of gas so gotta get some more tomorrow

Comment

So far, have to paint the rest of the bay in POR15, then primer and then top coat in white

Comment

Bought a new parts car on friday with this motor 2.0 Dohc 16v

Comment

That excites me. Good luck!
                  IG: @sebastienaudeon
                  1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
                  *pats Sebs head*
                  there there.
                  keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

Forgot to update
                    All in primer just a few things to fix and then two more coats of primer then paint

also thinking of running this type of setup but time will tell, only using a smaller cooler, this one is a bit over kill. I'm aiming for 250kw at the wheel.

Waiting on my B6T engine mount (Friday), so tomorrow I'm removing the FE3 from the 626 and a few bits i need. Also need the heater core for my wifes 626 after that the parts car will be gone.

Hopefully i can find the right axle again for my swap so probably will have to take the other one from my daily out and take it to ADL and get them to find me another one

Comment

• Motor Out

Some degrease still dirty as ****

and just some of the parts needed for my FE3 conversion

I'm thinking of using the 626 clutch pedal if it works it should make my clutch feel less harsh

Comment

• Slowly getting there 8) Should have the fe3 in tomorrow for a test fit and start making up my mounts. Its sitting high because there is no motor in should sit heaaaps lower when its in there

Comment

• Motor is in there temporally just have to make up the front engine mount and finish the side mount then i can paint the bay no more car work for a while got uni so only small updates

Comment

• Finished the loom for the red one just got to tidy it up, also mounts are done , now just the last things to get it back on the road

First start

Comment

• Bought myself a set of new wheels 16" BBSs will restore them and they will go on my white 323, atm is on stock status NZ laws are becoming insane no fun anymore.

Failed my warrant of fitness for being too low 70mm off the ground so had to go to lowering springs now im barely on the 100mm mark

anyways here are the rims will pick these up this week

Comment

• Last pictures of my mazda with the steel rims on

Comment

Working...
                                X