Stance Mazda Familia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really like the widened steelies.

The bbs's should look pretty good aswell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evilist View Post
      lol they cost me over a grand :|

anyways here are my new rims
      rims are pretty much done, just a tiny leak on this one kinda annoying so just have to fix that will take some pics with them on my BF later today

14x8 with 185/60/R14 tyres

Might go with some 195s but will see

they look so cool lol
      I love this setup! Cant wait to work on mine. lacking on the cash department

Comment

• small update,

Finally bought a turbo so should be turbo soon, trying to get it done by new years but still have lots to do GT35

Mazda 3 and Ford Bantam (XR3i Ute) // 2011 Mazda 3 SP25 Sport

Comment

lol they cost me over a grand :|

anyways here are my new rims
          rims are pretty much done, just a tiny leak on this one kinda annoying so just have to fix that will take some pics with them on my BF later today

14x8 with 185/60/R14 tyres

Might go with some 195s but will see

they look so cool lol
          Love the 8" wide, what's your et/offset?

I have a 16x7 et40 for my 323 but the rear would rub the stock struts (used an inch of hubcentric spacer with it) and fronts are ok...

Comment

love those wheel setup

Comment

F*CKN Love the look meng!!

Comment

• not much have gone on trying to stay legal and not be done by the police for doing mods, and got a new camera so will probably get some better pics at some stage

Comment

• For those who care

Started to do work on my Hatch again, white one is for sale.

Removed some rust ALOT of it still have a few places to do but the worst is gone now, interior back in, but the rear seats will come out for roll bar to be made up.

Installed some 5 stud Mazda 626 hubs and the 626 rear subframe, the Ksport GTR adjusties had to go trough some changes but I got it working in the end, Now I have about 30mm more track and it means I can have a few better wheel options. I cant remember if the RX7 ball joints add 15mm or 20mm to the front but don't know if I actually need it or not.

since the new subframe I need to do some fender mods cant wait for this to be done

Comment

• Finally the front end is rust free, next mission is to get the motor out and paint the engine bay hopefully I'll have that sorted next week.

Hopefully i can get the motor clean up and on time, I have been looking at MS2 or 3 for it just cant find a place that sells MS2 here in New Zealand and I don't have the patience building it myself.

And another worrying issue is my Civic radiator i got for it, I have a bad feeling that is way too small for this motor, might just have to make it work dono lol.

sorry for the shitty pic

Comment

• not much done this week waiting on a few parts and got myself some new steelies 16" this time

Waiting for my merge collector to come in the mail so i can start on my manifold

testing some parts just to see where they go and an idea of a lip I want to try

Still can decide if i should have the louver on or not hmm..

Comment

• Not much done but got some steelies with some fat tyres, should have some new tyres for them after I widen them currently they are 16x7 but will most likely be 9.5 or 10" wide

trimmed the rear arches for the flares but cant finish it untill i get my wheels done. Uni is taking up most of my time so no idea how much time I will be able to spend on it this year

Comment

• Got my daily road worthy again and been tidying things on it. Been thinking of getting a light tint for the windows on it.

and redone my tail lights on the red car

Comment

• Would love some more updates mate!

Comment

• Originally posted by MarcCruickshank View Post
                              Would love some more updates mate!
                              nearly 8 years later lol

Different car

Comment

nearly 8 years later lol
                                So glad you still have this dude! Such cool little cars

Comment

Working...
                                X