Clear All

• 215/40/18 on 10J HELP!!!!!!!

can anyone help with this? tried many techniques now

tried the below

- inner tubes
    - deodorant and lighter
    - Inner tube, deodorant and lighter
    - Inner tube, hair spray and lighter
    - Inner tune and deogorant (managed to get one bead seated, then used a hydraulic ramp with the wheel sat on a 19" tyre to minimise the gap and still no luck!

ive stretched tyres many times in many different sizes usually with only slight issues but they were just a case of persistance, been trying all the above for a week now almost with no luck

Cheetah

Comment

Or double cheetah

Comment

+1 on the Cheetah, it saves so much time and hassle. If not try something more flammable, usually find Carb Cleaner or Easy Start works well.

flickr
        Facebook
        Originally posted by driftsucky
        If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

They won't work on this much stretch, or atleast places I've seen, a guy failed about 10 times on my mate 18x9.5 with 215/40/18 and we managed with a can on lynx lol another mate took his (nt sure on size) to a different place and again they failed with a cheetah and yet he eventually managed with lynx

Comment

Single cheetah worked on my 215/40s over 17x10s!
            S54 E36 Touring build here: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...t=11730&page=3

Random E36 parts collection for sale - click here!

Comment

Working...
            X