No announcement yet.

Oliver's S15 Silvia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just checked if these are available in Germany. Guess what.
    Beautiful man!
    Originally posted by getamongst-it

Lower your expectations, you'll be much happier.
    Oh, and your car too.

Comment

I would trade everything I own to have those...
      It's like rock-crawling... in the streets...

Comment

Originally posted by PhilipWOT View Post
        Absolutely beautiful car. That's one of my favorite Jap cars ever. I did like the look better without the wing though.
        Thanks dude, luckily I thought of that before I drilled into my boot, I have a second boot sitting here in the same colour and in immaculate condition in case I ever want to take the wing off.

Originally posted by Nagah View Post
        Just checked if these are available in Germany. Guess what.
        Beautiful man!
        Unlucky! You german guys can build some pretty crazy cars

Originally posted by MrDanguy View Post
        I would trade everything I own to have those...
        I can think of sooooo many things to ask for...

Comment

I'd be willing to do some criminal acts for this car.
          2002 Mercedes C240
          1997 Chevy S10

Comment

My dream car. One day i will own one of these. Yours looks so clean and well executed man. Nice work.
            3000GT-Clean daily project.

Comment

Originally posted by HFK View Post
              I'd be willing to do some criminal acts for this car.
              haha, not sure if that's a compliment or not..

Originally posted by JawDropper View Post
              My dream car. One day i will own one of these. Yours looks so clean and well executed man. Nice work.
              Thanks dude, glad you like it!

So anyway, massive updates on my 180sx if anybody is interested, the motor is finished and in the car, wiring is all done, tune is coming up in the next couple weeks and hoping to be on track in just over a months time.

Here's a rundown of what the motor has done to it and the story behind it - Engine Build 98%

The S15 is just chillin in my garage at the moment until I move to Melbourne, which is in just over a week. Then I'll take it for a drive around town to see what the area is like. So expect me in a new place in 2 weeks!

Comment

I love s15's!! I would trade my Audi for one any day.

Comment

Sorry for the lack of updates, im moving house at the moment so organising tonnes of crap.

Updates for the S15 - I went to a car show about 3 weeks ago with a few friends and chilled for the day. Didnt take the racks because I didnt really see the point, plus I don't have my TE's anymore.

I had a little going away party with some friends a few weeks ago. Couple BBQ's and lots of imports for the night.. Epic night was had - Farewell Party

And I got a chance to get a picture of the Stagea and S15 parked up next to each other.. S15 is still way more fun to drive, but Stagea is more comfortable and practical. Either way I love both.

Got some big updates on my 180sx build as well. I'll put up some more on that later.

Comment

Damn this is gorgeous. I think I need to import one from Australia or better yet Japan

Comment

Your S15, is so simple. I guess that's why it's perfect. I want to import one now. So bad.

Comment

-oliveR you make us Nissan heads drool for the perfection of simplicity right here

Comment

Originally posted by rsingh3g View Post
                          Damn this is gorgeous. I think I need to import one from Australia or better yet Japan
                          Get one from Japan, the Aussie ones (200sx) are pretty crappy

Originally posted by EatSleepNissan View Post
                          Your S15, is so simple. I guess that's why it's perfect. I want to import one now. So bad.
                          Originally posted by Arteeste View Post
                          -oliveR you make us Nissan heads drool for the perfection of simplicity right here
                          Thanks guys, appreciate the love!

Here's a better shot of the new engine setup in my 180sx, its all finished, just needs to be tuned then I can drive it again.. I need to go over my suspension setup too, might think about getting some new arms and maybe some PBM coilovers. I have Kazama arms at the moment but I think I may want to change as I've had them come loose and adjust themselves a few times.. Anyway, here's the motor -

Comment

Small update for my blog, I had some stickers made up in a few different designs for dudes to throw on their cars.. If you want to grab some check out the shop here - http://oliversimportheaven.bigcartel.com

More updates on here too - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Olive...91048287609971

Dyno for my 180sx has been delayed a little bit, hopefully we can get it done early this week and make some decent power.

Updates for the S15, not really much, still getting around facebook a little bit and because I'm still in the middle of my house move (yes it's taking forever) I havent had any time to work on it. Its been in storage for the past couple weeks with all my other cars, so once Im all sorted with my new house Ill get to work on it. I picked up a set of mats and a fresh stereo surround for it as mine was scratched up a bit. I also picked up some pods for my 180sx which Ive been hunting for AGES.

Dyno vid/pics will be up this week sometime, keep an eye on the blog/FB page for all the updates.

Comment

You're in Melbourne? Nice! Whereabouts?

Originally posted by TRaNz
                              yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
                              Originally posted by TRaNz
                              They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

love this car man

Comment

Working...
                                X