No announcement yet.

Joeys E36 328i Vert, From The Start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well a parcel came today with a few small chunk of the many outer trims I've ordered recently lol

This is just the outer bumper rubbing strips front and rear! Have more bits on the way! Will update as they arrive! If anyone hasn't used bmminiparts I would suggest get on their site! Saved atleast 40% over BMW prices if they have them in stock and around 15% if they have to order them in!!

Car in it's current state!!

Got my hydraulics switches neatly tucked away too

Thanks for looking

Comment

• Well more work as progressed as always!!!

Just a few sneaky pics as I can't reveal too much yet!!

m

And even more parts arrived

She's coming along nicely!!!

Comment

• Well all I can say is I'm gobsmacked, she's had paint and actually looks amazing!!!!

Once fitted up! Will be revealing the color!!

Comment

• Well sticker has been ordered for my new paint!!

Goes well with my brake caliper decals

Comment

• You know what! As it's hard enough to keep secret and for those people who are genuinely intrested here is a color photo of the car!!!

Hope you like it you horrible buggers lol!

I will update as and when more has been done!!!!

It's Santorini with black added to it to make it darker than the normal blue! Very similar to the e92 limited run of 500!!

Sorry for keeping people in suspense!!

Enjoy

Comment

• Awesome work man Bit gutted on the colour though, previous was much better!

Comment

• Can't wait to see all the new mods this summer!

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                  Awesome work man Bit gutted on the colour though, previous was much better!
                  it was allright but lost in the sea of all other cars on the road!

Originally posted by NeilP View Post
                  Can't wait to see all the new mods this summer!
                  Cheers dude!!

Comment

• Just a few pics of the goings on as of late!!

Still I'm love with the color!!!

Comment

• Reveal time

Well managed to pick up a wheel very close to my heart! My all time favorite wheel on any car!!

You guessed it, BBS RS these see rs302s which a few of you may know as rare as fook ones lol!

From factory they are 8s all round et 40, these have had a rebuild and wider lips! Now specs are as follow

Front 8.5 et22
                      Rear 9.5 et22

I'll let pics do the talking

Easy to say I'm in love!

Hope you like em as much as me!!

Comment

• Well tyres arrived this morning and I wasted no time getting them fitted!!!

Had a little help from my friend mr cheeta lol

Then I set about testing them on the car with tyres

I've got plenty of tweaking todo but happy is an understatement!!!

Thanks for looking

Comment

• Spent a bit of time cutting and modifying front hydro rams can now go lower than before lol

Here's before

Here's after

15mm spacers clear the brakes on the front and allow bbs waffles and centers to be fitted over the studs!

Comment

• Not done too much lately frankly not had the time!

Sprayed the engine bay black until next year when the engine comes out!!

And just another pic of how she looks all flatted down!!

Comment

• Well as of late the car has been the Bain of my existence! She's nearly ready but not yet! Should hopefully be back on the road this week which I honestly can't wait!!!

I've also recently upgraded the stereo and amps and I'm very impressed with them to say the least!!

Currently now running
                              DLS A5 Amp
                              DLS A2 Amp
                              DLS UP6 front COMPS
                              DLS UP5 rear COMPS
                              Diamond Audio 10" Sub in the ski hatch running free air at the moment

Got the bumpers fitted back together and fitted the plate flipper again but now with a new front carbon lip as the old one had a few battle scars lol

Then set about polishing the car up after flatting and fitting seals and mouldings

Added a special touch to the side mouldings

Window tints have no gone so this is how she currently stands!!!

Few more bits and bobs and I'm ready to roll!!!

Thanks for reading

Comment

• Not the worlds biggest update just thought id mention she is now home! After 4 months of odd evenings and random weekends work she's finally pulled back on the drive way!!

Will get some proper pics up in the next week or so as I've got a few people interested in shooting her

Thanks guys

Comment

Working...
                                X